Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

Potential First Round Draw - Milwaukee

Okay, I am not by any means a "squeamish" guy. I've been in countless situations in which disgusting things happen and I couldn't let it get to me.

But my jaw dropped when I saw this. Seriously. Not necessarily because of the severity or "ew" factor (don't get me wrong, it was bad), but because of how sorry I feel for the Bucks and ESPECIALLY their fans.

You could hear it in the arena as soon as he hit the floor...

"Holy cow. There goes our season. I don't believe it. And to think, this team was so much fun and we were gonna try to upset a top seed in the playoffs... icon_frown.gif "

I hope we now draw Milwaukee cause they are done. Feel bad for bogut though cause not only was him and his team having a great season, but that injury looked like it sucked, A LOT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...ture=player_embedded

the video............man..if that ever happened to Dwight. Luckily hangs on the rim.

This also reminds me when players sometimes forget that they are a threat to serious injury of an opponents players with there fouls on court. This reminds me of the Bynum and Wallace incident.

a quick scoring point guard always gives us trouble, but if we were to face the bucks i can see us overloading them in the front court.

the only real problem is that they've been driving to the basket with conviction, and we all know how guys like wallace and jax were taking it to the hole. but in turn i don't think flopping is part of scott skiles' gameplan.

and on another note, i think dwight could break brandon jennings in half, but in turn i've been saying he looks to fragile to play in the league all year, but yet i've been seeing him make floaters on the entire atlanta squad one by one.

their bench doesn't bother me at all, i remember when dwight was a rook/soph he had issues with gadzoric, and maybe that kid with the stupid last name can hit threes at times, but defensively i don't see the bucks taking down any team that's advancing right now.

this has been a flip flop post.