Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic at Heat Thurs. 3/18/10 7:00 PM

The Magic are 8-1 since we last beat the Heat. I don't think we need to worry about 2 early season losses to Miami, our team just started to click in February. If we shut them down defensively like the last time we should walk out of AA arena with a W. Although losing this game would be a huge momentum swing for miami going into the playoffs 3-1 over Orlando for the regular season. Miami Orlando is a very real posssibility in the first round.

Orlando has not been great at back-to-back games.were 8-8 I think.If we win this game,great mental booster for us,if not,do we have something to worry about come playoff time?

Be sure and watch the Magic-Heat game tonight on FOX Sports Florida & support the local guys! The ones who cover the Magic all season and know this team inside & out. David, Matty & Paul - the best!

quote:
Originally posted by Alska444:

Be sure and watch the Magic-Heat game tonight on FOX Sports Florida & support the local guys! The ones who cover the Magic all season and know this team inside & out. David, Matty & Paul - the best!

Well, TNT analysts like Kevin Harland and Doug Collins actually know their stuff, so it'll be a close decision. Plus, you can't be Chuck at halftime...

...though I loathe Kenny.

quote:
Originally posted by Alska444:

That gets a little redundant. I always watch the national broadcast, it gives insight to what others think of our team(which is **** ****ing ****tarded)