Game Thread: Bulls @ Magic Thurs. March 11th 8PM TNT

Great blowout win by the Magic!!

Dwight VC in foul trouble again.

VC 8/12 23 points. POTG

Rashard dunked...

Bass was beast. Putback dunk was sick

J Will was hot

GORTAT has brought the hammer back.

Dwight was pretty good in the post. Seen better. Foul trouble.

Jameer was playing like the bad Jameer who dribbles around turns it over or misses a shot. This time he got stuffed once or twice...

oh and Alaxander is a tool

I sure wish the Magic would quit playing these close games. I'm not sure how many more of these my heart can take.

Andre 88 (3/11/2010 at 10:59 PM) Report Violation

I'm a Cavs fan, and the only team I'm worried about is the Magic. they are playing PHENOMENAL basketball right now. If they keep this intensity up, it could make for a very exciting postseason.

------

I'm a Cavs fan as well and the Magic have me a little worried. I'm just hoping Shaq comes back in shape and determined to shut down Dwight, Jamison brings his A game, and Vince doesn't.

hahaha they are worried..

i wanted Foyle out there so bad lol. The guy can't even see the floor when all signs pointed to him. Pietrus out, 30+ point lead, closing minutes, crowd shouting out your name, that must have been hard for him.

Then again he's getting paid ridiculous amounts of money to watch NBA games at the bench.

Pretty sure back around page 5 I said that Rose would be loco if he drove on Dwight again...guess he doesn't read our message board, probably not a Cleveland fan.

Props to the guy for having no fear and driving hard, but hopefully he learns his lesson otherwise he's going to be like Pietrus last year and continually be injured.

Great win for the Magic, wonderful team effort.

I'm betting Stan asked Foyle, and Foyle didn't even want to play.

Derrick Rose is just flat dumb. He needs to take a page from D-Wade's playbook and stay away from Superman... just work on that mid-range jumper.

Only thing that concerned me was Jameer, he was "Bad Jameer" tonight. Hopefully that was only because the game was pretty much out of hand before the 2nd quarter even started. But still, it would be nyce to see our younger players play the right way all the time.. playing all loosey-goosey like that (and Dwight was guilty of it too), it's still a form of scoreboard-watching.