Sign in to follow this  
Faux Hawk

ROFLMAO...Cavs announcers have learned how to cry just like LeBron..

quote:
Originally posted by exAusTiN:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

Wow real classy laughing at someones injury. You are a sick human being if you think its hilarious seeing someone get hurt.

Makes me wonder about some of you Magic fans....

I don't know how you could have missed it but all but two people that posted in this thread echoed the exact sentiments that you did. Of course, then you wouldn't have a reason to bash the Magic fanbase, would you?

Why do you think I said some? Some does not mean the whole Magic fan base. And who said I wanted to bash the Magic? I'm speaking as a human here not as a fan and laughing at an injury is just sick. And the fact that this thread is still live on this website also says something....

some implies several or a good portion.

your statement should read i feel bad about two of you magic fans.

then again 2 out of 5000 registered users is .0004

.04% of a populace is not big enough to label them part of the group.

its like saying "asians are too violent, i worry about my safety around them" after reading about the Va Tech shootings a few years ago.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

Wow real classy laughing at someones injury. You are a sick human being if you think its hilarious seeing someone get hurt.

Makes me wonder about some of you Magic fans....

I don't know how you could have missed it but all but two people that posted in this thread echoed the exact sentiments that you did. Of course, then you wouldn't have a reason to bash the Magic fanbase, would you?

Why do you think I said some? Some does not mean the whole Magic fan base. And who said I wanted to bash the Magic? I'm speaking as a human here not as a fan and laughing at an injury is just sick. And the fact that this thread is still live on this website also says something....

Like Lewis said, some would indicate a much larger percentage than 2 people. There's also a difference between laughing at a player getting injured, which is very wrong, and discussing a potential injury that depending on the severity, could alter the fortunes of both franchises, which is very valid. This is a basketball forum and unfortunately injuries are part of that equation.

lets get this thread back on topic,

HOW did he get hurt? did he bump knees with someone? hard fall? I don't see any info on the net about the circumstances of the injury, and I sure as heck wasn't watching the game.

This isn't funny. Vince Carter...now thats..just a different story. I mean, when he gets injured, the first thing that comes to mind is Wince.

Yeah man, I hate the cavs (and their bandwagon fans) much as anyone, but Jamison is such a nice guy who is really talented. He isn't like LeBaby or Kung Pao Gasol Chicken.

also, lol @ ThugLife getting owned by that pic. Nice work.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

Yeah man, I hate the cavs (and their bandwagon fans) much as anyone, but Jamison is such a nice guy who is really talented. He isn't like LeBaby or Kung Pao Gasol Chicken.

http://articles.orlandosentine...igure-skating-lakers

And we're bandwagon fans?

Do you know who Mark Price is? Nope, you're a bandwagon fan.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

http://articles.orlandosentine...igure-skating-lakers

And we're bandwagon fans?

Do you know who Mark Price is? Nope, you're a bandwagon fan.

You mean the Cavaliers PG for them in the 80s and 90s that could nail anything? Him along with Brad Daughtry and Hotrod Williams were among the top in the Eastern Conference.