Sign in to follow this  
Pride_for_the_Game

Matt Barnes = Coward/whiner

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:

Im sick of choking and even though I love Dwight Howard he needs to go.

LOOOOOOL OK this is a joke account, show your true self now.

Great joke BTW

What a clown.

Ban this goon joke or not!

quote:
Originally posted by Pride_for_the_Game:

Yea yea keep saying that Im LA fan. If that helps you.

Apparenelty people here want to ban others for opinions. And NO ONE FINDS WHAT MAT DID AS OFFENSIVE.

Bruce Bowen has 3 rings and 0 times did he fake a ball at someone's head during an inbound. People actually know and respect Bowen as a great defender. No one respects Matt Barnes.

Yea Im bitter because they let Hedu leave and replaced him with the biggest 7 team 7 year loser ever.

Now see thats where you're wrong. Bruce Bowen actually threw the ball at peoples heads and backs a few times in his career and he was known for notoriously cheating (i.e tripping players, hitting in the ribs, grabbing jerseys and so on). He was an enforcer.... And Matt Barnes seams to be heading in that direction. These are not children in little league, these are huge men that hit hard when contact is made. Besides, if you don't like a little action and dramma on the court, you can always watch golf. That'll cool you off......

I am an Orlando Magic fan, but I do not condone what Matt Barnes is doing. IF that is the only way for Magic to win that's messed up. I feel bad for Howard. He needs to go somewhere with tradition and Pride for the game. Not somewhere like Orlando where they appreciate Mat Barnes and only care about winning.

Maybe LeBron and Dwight can head to N.Y. or some place with pride.

quote:

Everyone is posting about me instead of the facts:

1. Matt Barnes did the most cry baby move ever: faked the ball at a players head. o yea he is SUCH AN ADULT and cool guy.

2. Matt Barnes has never been a champion.

3. Dwight Howard has never been a champion.

4. Orlando, FLA has never had a professional winning organization. The reason is simple. You promote players like Matt Barnes and you make fun of true champions.

this is true but look at the teams he has been on you dumb arse..... and every NBA team that wins a championship has a player just like Matt Barnes lurking around chin checking ppl and putting ppl in their place.

?t=20090115182017

quote:

How did Orlando lose their chances at championships?

Lets see...

Nick Anderson = choked.

Dwight Howard = choked.

Im sick of choking and even though I love Dwight Howard he needs to go. Matt Barnes will choke it for the Magic soon.

Unfortunately, the Magic will not make it far enoough for a rematch. I dont think LA will either.

I am not sure if LA will make it to the finals. the MAVS and Nuggets are a threat to them. I really did not like Kobe that much before, but I loathe him now. Kobe was starting **** with Barnes, and Barnes being a real man fought back. Kobe - A real superstar who is a rapist.

quote:

I am an Orlando Magic fan, but I do not condone what Matt Barnes is doing. IF that is the only way for Magic to win that's messed up. I feel bad for Howard. He needs to go somewhere with tradition and Pride for the game. Not somewhere like Orlando where they appreciate Mat Barnes and only care about winning.

dude we realized this is a joke account you made so can you just come out?

great joke btw lmao

quote:

I don't know why I am seeing a forty year old (male) Laker Fan living in his mothers basement?

Dude really, it is impossible to take you seriously here!!

quote:

This post is not about me.

This post is about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOuOdZiernA

Guarenteed no one wears a Barnes Jersey where I'm from. Guarenteed no one admits they are a fan of his actions, but on this forum anyone can say anything and they do.

34917874.jpeg

Hi Hater I can't hear you