Sign in to follow this  
Pride_for_the_Game

Matt Barnes = Coward/whiner

I have lost all respect for Matt Barnes. Now I know why he has been with 7 teams in 7 years.

> Champions do not resort to faking a ball throw at opponent's head. Crying babies do.

> Champions win with class and dignity. Matt Barnes decided to make it all about him and never once thought how his actions effected the team.

> Players, coaches, fans respect those who win with class. no one outside of Orlando respects Mat Barnes.

I think Mat Barnes needs to remember who he is. He is Matt Barnes, lol.

I really wanted Orlando to beat Cleveland and L.A. for the championship. Its not going to happen as long as Matt "the poor sport, cry baby, selfish player" is on the floor. Kobe Bryant ate him up. What do you think Paul Pierce and Lebron james are going to do?

I have lost all respect for Matt Barnes. Now I know why he has been with 7 teams in 7 years.

> Champions do not resort to faking a ball throw at opponent's head. Crying babies do.

> Champions win with class and dignity. Matt Barnes decided to make it all about him and never once thought how his actions effected the team.

> Players, coaches, fans respect those who win with class. no one outside of Orlando respects Mat Barnes.

I think Mat Barnes needs to remember who he is. He is Matt Barnes, lol.

I really wanted Orlando to beat Cleveland and L.A. for the championship. Its not going to happen as long as Matt "the poor sport, cry baby, selfish player" is on the floor. Kobe Bryant ate him up. What do you think Paul Pierce and Lebron james are going to do?

You're an idiot.

LA tries to push us around and Matt Barnes doesn't let it happen. He's a beast.

And he scored that 3 that basically sealed us the game, and then defended Kobe on that last shot for him to miss.

So please **** kindly.