Sign in to follow this  
Pride_for_the_Game

Matt Barnes = Coward/whiner

quote:
Originally posted by Pride_for_the_Game:

Everyone is posting about me instead of the facts:

1. Matt Barnes did the most cry baby move ever: faked the ball at a players head. o yea he is SUCH AN ADULT and cool guy.

2. Matt Barnes has never been a champion.

3. Dwight Howard has never been a champion.

4. Orlando, FLA has never had a professional winning organization. The reason is simple. You promote players like Matt Barnes and you make fun of true champions.

Ahh and the Laker fan shows his true colors.

Have a nice banning!

smile_creaturedance.gif

Whatever! Cry all you want....

Matt Barnes is exactly what we've needed for years now. He reminds me of Bruce Bowen. Hard nosed and willing to scrap it out... Do the dirty stuff and disrupt things. I'd love to see Magic vs LA in a finals rematch.

quote:

1. Matt Barnes did the most cry baby move ever: faked the ball at a players head. o yea he is SUCH AN ADULT and cool guy.

4. Orlando, FLA has never had a professional winning organization. The reason is simple. You promote players like Matt Barnes and you make fun of true champions.

Let's not feed the LA troll anymore guys.

He tried to come off as a magic fan from his first post, but it's obvious he's an Kobe "i got my *** handed to me by a person who is not a champion" Bryant.

As someone said before, nice showing your true colors.

Ban hammer needs to be set down on this troll.

lmao

quote:

So you all are saying you thought him Faking the ball at Kobe's head was cool?

You think Kobe had a bad game because of Mat? BAHAHHAHAHAHH

yes

Matt got kobe off his game and kobe went into hero mode, took a bunch of stupid shots, and ended up losing

Barnes is the tough hard-nosed player this team needs...everyone else seems soft compared to him. Without him we don't win this game.

Only thing I ll say is he needs to tone it down at the right times...was really surprised he didn't get tossed for taunting. He's gotta continue to play tough but be SMART about it.

quote:

Orlando only has one pro sports team.

winning championships has nothing to do with your argument

Matt Barnes was being an ******* today, but he played good d and made big plays all game

where the hell are you getting "cry baby"?

You might want to take a look at Gasol. He's notorious for being a ****** *****.

quote:

There's a reason Kobe Bryant has as many techs as dwight howard. It's not b/c he plays nice I can tell you that much. and please tell me what you think of 12/30 shooting?

Yea yea keep saying that Im LA fan. If that helps you.

Apparenelty people here want to ban others for opinions. And NO ONE FINDS WHAT MAT DID AS OFFENSIVE.

Bruce Bowen has 3 rings and 0 times did he fake a ball at someone's head during an inbound. People actually know and respect Bowen as a great defender. No one respects Matt Barnes.

Yea Im bitter because they let Hedu leave and replaced him with the biggest 7 team 7 year loser ever.

quote:

Yea yea keep saying that Im LA fan. If that helps you.

Apparenelty people here want to ban others for opinions. And NO ONE FINDS WHAT MAT DID AS OFFENSIVE.

Bruce Bowen has 3 rings and 0 times did he fake a ball at someone's head during an inbound. People actually know and respect Bowen as a great defender. No one respects Matt Barnes.

Yea Im bitter because they let Hedu leave and replaced him with the biggest 7 team 7 year loser ever.

Your grammar is offensive.

Go back to Turkey.

PS I respect Matt Barnes.