Sign in to follow this  
Fear Jameer!!

OT: More hated Superstar?

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Kobe is just greatness. I may hate him but he is to **** good.

Lebron has the league, sports media, and world kissing his ***. They hype him and "help" him.

Clearly.

quote:
Originally posted by Fear Jameer!!:

quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Mouse:

quote:

quote:

are you new to this forum? It is clearly lebron

Not new at all.. I think you say it's "clearly lebron" only because we only see the Lakers twice a year most years.. I'd be much more likely to assume people hate the guy that knocked us out of the playoffs last year, not the king that we dethroned last year

I say that because every one this forum talks about how they hate lebron and never kobe

Right, right.. yeah, i've picked up on that.. haha, i think people just forget about the Kobe hatred cause we don't see him much.. I think Kobe gets away with more than Lebron does and where Lebron comes off like a crybaby sometimes, Kobe comes across as a punk

no no no

we have respect for kobe's game

we hate lebron because he is always dancing, he cries and doesn't shake hands when they get beat, because he demands attention, because he try to be like jordan (throwing chalk, wearing #23, looking for jordan every second in the audience when they play the bobcats)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Not new at all.. I think you say it's "clearly lebron" only because we only see the Lakers twice a year most years.. I'd be much more likely to assume people hate the guy that knocked us out of the playoffs last year, not the king that we dethroned last year

I say that because every one this forum talks about how they hate lebron and never kobe

Right, right.. yeah, i've picked up on that.. haha, i think people just forget about the Kobe hatred cause we don't see him much.. I think Kobe gets away with more than Lebron does and where Lebron comes off like a crybaby sometimes, Kobe comes across as a punk

no no no

we hate lebron because he is always dancing, he cries and doesn't shake hands when they get beat, because he demands attention, because he try to be like jordan (throwing chalk, wearing #23, looking for jordan every second in the audience when they play the bobcats)

Exactly... I hate LeBron because of his antics and how he's treated in the league.

I hate playing against Kobe because he is a great great great player.

How do you "hype" a guy that is averaging 30 PPG, 7 REB and 8.5 AST?

LeBron has a PER of 32. THIRTY TWO. LeBron is on pace to break Michael Jordan's league record of 31.89 set in the 1987-88 season. That is the top mark for any season since the league started tracking individual turnovers in 1973-74.

All you guys let your hate for LeBron blind you from the facts. Historically speaking, the season LeBron is currently having might be the best in the modern era.

He's going to become only the 11th player in NBA history to win back-to-back MVP awards and has won 6 straight player of the month awards dating back to last season.

I get that you "hate" him because he doesn't play for your team but saying people "over-hype him" is absolutely silly.

I also love the handshake reference. Especially after watching Kobe immediately walk off the court after missing that jumper.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBroncious:

LeBron has a PER of 32. THIRTY TWO. LeBron is on pace to break Michael Jordan's league record of 31.89 set in the 1987-88 season. That is the top mark for any season since the league started tracking individual turnovers in 1973-74.

All you guys let your hate for LeBron blind you from the facts. Historically speaking, the season LeBron is currently having might be the best in the modern era.

He's going to become only the 11th player in NBA history to win back-to-back MVP awards and has won 6 straight player of the month awards dating back to last season.

I get that you "hate" him because he doesn't play for your team but saying people "over-hype him" is absolutely silly.

It must be National troll day on here.

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

no no no

Exactly... I hate LeBron because of his antics and how he's treated in the league.

Haha, I too hate Lebron more.. Not sure why you guys are treating me like I'm brand new or talking in a "we" manner like you're speaking for the board.. I'm just saying that there's reasons to hate both.. Kobe got under my skin today, not to the extent that Lebron usually does, but still.. just trying to get opinions.. didn't know the entire board just had one...

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

no no no

Haha, I too hate Lebron more.. Not sure why you guys are treating me like I'm brand new or talking in a "we" manner like you're speaking for the board.. I'm just saying that there's reasons to hate both.. Kobe got under my skin today, not to the extent that Lebron usually does, but still.. just trying to get opinions.. didn't know the entire board just had one...

i guess i am saying that this forum has a collective thinking, rather than individuality

quote:

I also love the handshake reference. Especially after watching Kobe immediately walk off the court after missing that jumper.

Did we just beat the Cavs too?

quote:

They hype him and *"help"* him

I think anyone with half a brain will admit that there is a HUGE GIANT OVERSIZED ELELPHANT of a difference b/w a regular season game and a playoff series. Stop trying to compare kobe not handshaking versus Lebron after losing a SERIES.

quote:

quote:

It must be National troll day on here.

How am I trolling? Think you need to look up the definition.

Look guy. Your a cleveland fan and we just played the ****ing lakers. What are you doing here? WTH?