Sign in to follow this  
Fear Jameer!!

OT: More hated Superstar?

So watching this game and Kobe push, pull, and shoot his way in to almost single-handedly winning the Lakers the game (with a lot of help from the guys with the whistles) it brought up a question in my mind. Seeing that the Lakers and Cavaliers have quickly become two of our biggest rivals, I was wondering which of the two superstars, featured in so many nike commercials and already both given their conferences by the collective media are hated more. Other teams fans that have joined here and want to chime in, feel free as well.

So watching this game and Kobe push, pull, and shoot his way in to almost single-handedly winning the Lakers the game (with a lot of help from the guys with the whistles) it brought up a question in my mind. Seeing that the Lakers and Cavaliers have quickly become two of our biggest rivals, I was wondering which of the two superstars, featured in so many nike commercials and already both given their conferences by the collective media are hated more. Other teams fans that have joined here and want to chime in, feel free as well.

This isn't close.

Kobe is a machine. I'm afraid that every time he has the ball he's going to make a big shot.

LeBron I just hate playing because the NBA cheats for him.

I vote Kobe. Even though I probably hate playing Lebron a little bit more, we usually beat him. Kobe has owned us since he came in to the league. It was great to see Barnes actually get in his grill today, can't remember the last Magic player that did that and backed it up..

quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Mouse:

are you new to this forum? It is clearly lebron

Not new at all.. I think you say it's "clearly lebron" only because we only see the Lakers twice a year most years.. I'd be much more likely to assume people hate the guy that knocked us out of the playoffs last year, not the king that we dethroned last year

quote:
Originally posted by Fear Jameer!!:

quote:

Not new at all.. I think you say it's "clearly lebron" only because we only see the Lakers twice a year most years.. I'd be much more likely to assume people hate the guy that knocked us out of the playoffs last year, not the king that we dethroned last year

good point

quote:

quote:

I say that because every one this forum talks about how they hate lebron and never kobe

quote:

quote:

quote:

I say that because every one this forum talks about how they hate lebron and never kobe

Right, right.. yeah, i've picked up on that.. haha, i think people just forget about the Kobe hatred cause we don't see him much.. I think Kobe gets away with more than Lebron does and where Lebron comes off like a crybaby sometimes, Kobe comes across as a punk

quote:

quote:

quote:

We hate LeBron because he's a whining ***** that the NBA officials bail out all the time.

Kobe is just a monster, but he gets calls against him all the time and still does well.

Kobe is just greatness. I may hate him but he is to **** good.

Lebron has the league, sports media, and world kissing his ***. They hype him and "help" him.