Sign in to follow this  
Mickey Mouse

Cavs lose

Not to mention the Cavs are built around LeBron, so it's just stupid to say "if the Cavs didn't have LeBron, blah blah blah"

I'm sure if they didn't have LeBron they would have someone like Melo or Wade to build around. You can't just suddenly subtract a player from a team.

quote:
Originally posted by BliV:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

quote:

I stand by my statement that Cleveland will be the worst team in the league next year (if LeBron leaves) and win about 12-15 games. Yes, they beat the Spurs tonight (without Parker, but they still should've won by double digits, so no excuse there), but hey, the Nets beat the Celtics, **** happens.

Are u naming lebron for MVP this season then?

I have no problem admitting he's the MVP. You could take four random guys off this board, put them with LeBron, and have the record the Cavs have now. Because that's basically what the Cavs are now. Without him they look like a bunch of monkeys trying to **** a football.

Mo Williams, Parker, Flopper, Z, Hickson, Delonte, Jamison and Shaq. Sorry but your retarded if you think some board members could make up for these players.

He has made these player better i understand that, but they are still all good players and not just random guys placed with lebron.

I hate the cavs, but i look at the whole picture and don't just say players are **** because they loose one game without him.

If you take D12 out of the magic lineup how do you think we would go? I admit not as bad as lebron being out for the cavs, but we would struggle.

Mo Williams - Remember when he was in Milwaukee? Nobody does.

Parker - Awful

Flopper - Flopper

Z - Awful

Hickson - Promising prospect, keyword "prospect".

Delonte - Legit role player, but massively overrated by Cavs fans.

Jamison - Legit

Shaq - Shell of a shell of his former self.

Obviously board members wouldn't make up for it, that's what we call an exaggeration. But the fact remains if LBJ leaves they will be AWFUL next year.

To answer your question the Magic would still make the playoffs around a 6-8 seed without Dwight.

quote:
Originally posted by Mmmmhhhhmmmm:

Not to mention the Cavs are built around LeBron, so it's just stupid to say "if the Cavs didn't have LeBron, blah blah blah"

I'm sure if they didn't have LeBron they would have someone like Melo or Wade to build around. You can't just suddenly subtract a player from a team.

I agree with that to an extent, although in this case you can just subtract a player if he leaves in free agency. Your team will most likely be built around Mo if LBJ leaves, and that would be a train wreck.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I stand by my statement that Cleveland will be the worst team in the league next year (if LeBron leaves) and win about 12-15 games. Yes, they beat the Spurs tonight (without Parker, but they still should've won by double digits, so no excuse there), but hey, the Nets beat the Celtics, **** happens.

I have no problem admitting he's the MVP. You could take four random guys off this board, put them with LeBron, and have the record the Cavs have now. Because that's basically what the Cavs are now. Without him they look like a bunch of monkeys trying to **** a football.

Mo Williams, Parker, Flopper, Z, Hickson, Delonte, Jamison and Shaq. Sorry but your retarded if you think some board members could make up for these players.

He has made these player better i understand that, but they are still all good players and not just random guys placed with lebron.

I hate the cavs, but i look at the whole picture and don't just say players are **** because they loose one game without him.

If you take D12 out of the magic lineup how do you think we would go? I admit not as bad as lebron being out for the cavs, but we would struggle.

Parker - Awful

Flopper - Flopper

Z - Awful

Jamison - Legit

Obviously board members wouldn't make up for it, that's what we call an exaggeration. But the fact remains if LBJ leaves they will be AWFUL next year.

To answer your question the Magic would still make the playoffs around a 6-8 seed without Dwight.

Mo Williams averaged over 17 ppg in Milwaukee and LeBron wasn't on that team.

Parker hasn't done much but he has a good track record overseas and his corner 3 ball is money most of the time, but he's slightly better than awful.

Everybody underrates Varejao and he actually doesn't flop much this year.

Z is a 7 foot 3 center that can shoot and one of the few legit centers left in the league, although he is declining. But very important against L.A.

Hickson is a prospect but he has had huge games for us this year. Problems are consistency, hands, and not a good shooter yet.

Delonte is NOT overrated by Cavs fans. In fact, he's underrated by other fans and the media. He is an important piece, but nobody said he's a star.

Jamison might be slightly better than Rashard. Keywords: might and slightly.

Shaq is aging, but still a very important player.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Parker - Awful

Flopper - Flopper

Z - Awful

Jamison - Legit

Mo Williams averaged over 17 ppg in Milwaukee and LeBron wasn't on that team.

Parker hasn't done much but he has a good track record overseas and his corner 3 ball is money most of the time, but he's slightly better than awful.

Everybody underrates Varejao and he actually doesn't flop much this year.

Z is a 7 foot 3 center that can shoot and one of the few legit centers left in the league, although he is declining. But very important against L.A.

Hickson is a prospect but he has had huge games for us this year. Problems are consistency, hands, and not a good shooter yet.

Delonte is NOT overrated by Cavs fans. In fact, he's underrated by other fans and the media. He is an important piece, but nobody said he's a star.

Jamison might be slightly better than Rashard. Keywords: might and slightly.

Shaq is aging, but still a very important player.

The bolded section is where I realized this was a lie and stopped reading. I don't like being lied to.

I meant not as much. And i watched 65 Cavs games so far this year, and my guess is you watched 3. Not trying to be *******, but I have a way better understanding of this team than you...i will admit he flopped against Orlando though, but he was forced to guard the best center in the league.

quote:

I meant not as much. And i watched 65 Cavs games so far this year, and my guess is you watched 3. Not trying to be *******, but I have a way better understanding of this team than you...i will admit he flopped against Orlando though, but he was forced to guard the best center in the league.

You act as if the only way to see Cavs games is to live in Cleveland. Their games are nationally televised on practically a weekly basis. Its really not hard to catch a Lebrons game.

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

if a magic fan were to go on the cavs board and b!tch like you cavs fans do on ours their acct would be closed within an hour. Fuaxhawk got flammed for his stupid and thoughtless post so stop acting like he went to the q and pulled a Jeff gillooly on Jamison. Here's a thought: you stay on your end of the interwebs and we'll stay on ours and nobody will be the wiser of the stupid sh!t the other is saying.

sounds like you should take up that problem with your mods. I have nothing to do with that. There are a bunch of fans of other teams that post on Cavs boards without a problem. Some good ones too. Maybe you should use them as an example.