Sign in to follow this  
Mickey Mouse

Cavs lose

This just solidifies how bad they are w/o him. He did not miss a game before this game this season. Im not sure if he missed any games last year either. Any stat master know, since Lebron joined the Cavs, what their record is when he is not in the lineup?

I'm happy the Cavs lost, and I agree they are **** without him, one of the worst teams in the league if he's not in the lineup, but hey hey hey, the Bucks aren't struggling right now at all... they are a solid team since the trade deadline.

It's not all that surprising they lost.

A Back-to-back on the road without LeBron and Shaq will be tough against anyone. Throw in the way Mo played (3-17 from the floor) and there are not not many scenarios in which you're going to beat anyone.

Jamison and West were the only Cavs with a pulse last night. It was just one of those standard NBA games where almost the entire team lays egg.

Also, I've read this board most of the season and I wonder how much a lot of you watch basketball on a day-to-day basis?

The struggling Bucks? Milwaukee is (15-4) over their last 19. I'm not saying they're a great team but clearly they're not "struggling".

Plus, the Cavs played awful and only lost by 7 without LeBron. It's not as if they lost by 30. If they had an average game from a few other guys, they would have easily won without LBJ.

It's only 1 game. Given that Cleveland is 3.5 games ahead of LA (with the tiebreaker) and 5.5 ahead of Orlando, they had the luxury of giving LeBron the night off. Especially when they'll get the .5 game back on one of the teams (with them playing today).

And for the person who asked, I believe they said Cleveland is (9-11) without LeBron in the lineup. About what you would expect. My guess is that record would be a bit better if this current team played without him. Most of those losses were racked up when the Cavs were playing Eric Sow at the point (I just threw up in my mouth thinking about that again).

quote:
Originally posted by LeBroncious:

It's not all that surprising they lost.

A Back-to-back on the road without LeBron and Shaq will be tough against anyone. Throw in the way Mo played (3-17 from the floor) and there are not not many scenarios in which you're going to beat anyone.

Jamison and West were the only Cavs with a pulse last night. It was just one of those standard NBA games where almost the entire team lays egg.

Also, I've read this board most of the season and I wonder how much a lot of you watch basketball on a day-to-day basis?

The struggling Bucks? Milwaukee is (15-4) over their last 19. I'm not saying they're a great team but clearly they're not "struggling".

Plus, the Cavs played awful and only lost by 7 without LeBron. It's not as if they lost by 30. If they had an average game from a few other guys, they would have easily won without LBJ.

It's only 1 game. Given that Cleveland is 3.5 games ahead of LA (with the tiebreaker) and 5.5 ahead of Orlando, they had the luxury of giving LeBron the night off. Especially when they'll get the .5 game back on one of the teams (with them playing today).

And for the person who asked, I believe they said Cleveland is (9-11) without LeBron in the lineup. About what you would expect. My guess is that record would be a bit better if this current team played without him. Most of those losses were racked up when the Cavs were playing Eric Sow at the point (I just threw up in my mouth thinking about that again).

Oh please, these are awful excuses.

Bucks were also on a back to back.

Mo may have shot like crap, but Delonte and Jamison also shot EXTREMELY well (way above their average) and if you combine the 3 they actually shot 47%, which is still way above their average.

Not only that, but the Bucks were able to beat the Cavs while shooting a much lower percentage from the field (40%) but instead of settling for jumpers, they got to the line (and hit more 3s).

I will give them not playing with LeBron, and once I heard that I figured they'd lose.

mike brown is the worst coach in the nba!

after the game brown said that it was his decision to sit the queen and not because he wasnt able to play he just wanted to give him some rest because hes played a lot of minutes lately.

really?!?!? out of all the team you played this week

knicks 31 min

nets 41 min

piss-ons 42 min

38 min/night

none of these teams are close to sniffing .500 why not rest him so he can play the "toughest" team of your week? the nets were your best opportunity to rest bron bron because they are the worst team and it was a road game, i can understand not wanting to sit him @ home but theres no reason to play him in jersey for 41 min.

is brown stupid lying or both?

it was funny though to see bron bron limping and wincing so bad that he couldnt jump off the bench and carry on like an ***hole when LOONEYTOON "threw the hammer down" last night and none of the other cavs got off the bench because the team takes their cues from the biggest jerkoff in the nba

Ya, we didn't have lebron, we also didn't have Z or Shaq. It's funny how hard you guys try to find a flaw with us cuz you know we are that much better than you guys. Like to see you guys play without Dwight.

quote:
Originally posted by cav4lyfe1:

Ya, we didn't have lebron, we also didn't have Z or Shaq. It's funny how hard you guys try to find a flaw with us cuz you know we are that much better than you guys. Like to see you guys play without Dwight.

We did play with out Dwight and we blew out the 76ers.. Guess Cav fans have nothing better to do than hang out in the Magic fan forums. lol/

quote:

Lol

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

quote:

We did play with out Dwight and we blew out the 76ers.. Guess Cav fans have nothing better to do than hang out in the Magic fan forums. lol/

Yeah Dwight was suspended in game 6 vs the sixers because he was over the technical foul limit and we won that game, which won the series so cavs fans can chew on that.

Also, Z isn't even on your team right now. That's like us saying we didn't have Courtney Lee