Sign in to follow this  
Mickey Mouse

Cavs lose

i think we won all three games last year that dwight didnt play and weren't those three games on a west coast trip?

and how retarded are cavs fans? of course you don't have z YOU TRADED HIM! if you had z you wouldn't have had jamison's 30 points and you would have lost by 20 points

i think we lost our 20 games because we didn't have C lee

i'm starting to think that some magic fans are creating accounts as cavs fans just to make them seem severely retarded instead of mildly retarded so we have something to talk about.

so who is it? cutestory?

9-11 without Lebron. I have to assume the outcome would have been different if Shaq was able to go though. Also missing MO this game hurt. Bucks are on a roll since getting Salmons. And they are the 5th seed right now. I don't think this loss is to surprising.

Everyone knows Mo Williams is ****...so inconsistent..and apart from that only 2 players showed for the cavs hahaha

Anyone else worried that Jamison is starting to step up? He seems to be fitting nicely and getting their defensive schemes...guess just wait for the playoffs and see.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBroncious:

It's not all that surprising they lost.

A Back-to-back on the road without LeBron and Shaq will be tough against anyone. Throw in the way Mo played (3-17 from the floor) and there are not not many scenarios in which you're going to beat anyone.

Jamison and West were the only Cavs with a pulse last night. It was just one of those standard NBA games where almost the entire team lays egg.

Also, I've read this board most of the season and I wonder how much a lot of you watch basketball on a day-to-day basis?

The struggling Bucks? Milwaukee is (15-4) over their last 19. I'm not saying they're a great team but clearly they're not "struggling".

Plus, the Cavs played awful and only lost by 7 without LeBron. It's not as if they lost by 30. If they had an average game from a few other guys, they would have easily won without LBJ.

It's only 1 game. Given that Cleveland is 3.5 games ahead of LA (with the tiebreaker) and 5.5 ahead of Orlando, they had the luxury of giving LeBron the night off. Especially when they'll get the .5 game back on one of the teams (with them playing today).

And for the person who asked, I believe they said Cleveland is (9-11) without LeBron in the lineup. About what you would expect. My guess is that record would be a bit better if this current team played without him. Most of those losses were racked up when the Cavs were playing Eric Sow at the point (I just threw up in my mouth thinking about that again).

Reading is a beautiful thing, you should try it sometime. Nobody said they were the struggling Bucks. In fact, the person you were referring to said the opposite and that they are a solid team.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Reading is a beautiful thing, you should try it sometime.

Yes, the original poster did.

Once it was pointed out by me (as well as someone else - who you mentioned), he edited what he has said.

I do appreciate the inflammatory attempt though.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBroncious:

quote:

Reading is a beautiful thing, you should try it sometime.

Yes, the original poster did.

Once it was pointed out by me (as well as someone else - who you mentioned), he edited what he has said.

I do appreciate the inflammatory attempt though.

Yes LeBroncious is right. I was the original poster and I falsey said that the cavs lost to the struggling bucks. Then he corrected me and I edited myself. I didn't even realize that the bucks won 9 of the last 10 games and moved up to fifth place in the east. From what I could remember they were several games below .500 and struggling in the playoff race. The media should talk about teams like the bucks, bobcats, and thunder more often. We never hear anything about them. They are never on tv and that is why people like me still think that the bucks are garbage when in reality they are one of the hottest teams in the NBA right now. Sorry for the confusion

In their last 15 games, the only good teams they faced were:

Magic - L

Rockets - L

Hawks - L

Heat @ home (by good I mean 17-14 at home "good") - W

The Bucks are on a roll!!! Beating teams like the Knicks, Nets, and awful road teams such as the Bobkitties and Hornets.

OMG, THE CAVS LOSE!!!!! Let's make a thread about it!!! :/

We didn't have Bron, Shaq and were getting Z back. Jamison got 30 and West got 27. The only thing I took from this game is that the Cavs are gonna be a **** good team when at 100%. (Hopefully playoffs)...Not to mention Mo is in a horrible slump at the moment.

quote:

Again, when did Z become good?

7.5 points and 5 rebounds in 20 minutes a game is pretty productive.

When the Cavs were coupling that with Shaq's 12 points and 7 rebounds in 23 minutes a game, that was some pretty solid production from the center position (Nearly 20 points and 12 rebounds a game in 43 minutes).

I don't think most Cavs fans would say Z is all world but he's clearly a productive big. The main problem has been losing BOTH Shaq and Z at the same time.

Jamison has off-set that a little but when you run in to a team with a true center and have neither player to go to (one obviously because of a trade and another because of an injury) that's definitely going to have an adverse effect.

I think that's maybe what he's trying to say? but who knows.

Ultimately it will all be sorted out soon enough, as there's just what, 19 games left in the regular season?