Sign in to follow this  
Jordan-esque

LeBron Upset Refs don't give him more Calls... (Magic Related)

Cavs fans will get pissed when I say this, but it's true. Here goes...

LeBron James is a flopper, and sometimes floppers don't get their calls. It's like the boy who cried wolf. This game yesterday the refs weren't buying into it.

I've been saying it for a while now. If we're so "soft" like everyone keeps saying about us, then why is it our opponents are always hitting the floor when they play us? Would that not make them "softer"???

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

LeBron James is a flopper, and sometimes floppers don't get their calls. It's like the boy who cried wolf. This game yesterday the refs weren't buying into it.

after tonight, i question your ability to judge a flop.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

I may reading way too much into this.

Trey, ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

My focus was messed up from looking from laptop to back to the tv! I saw a UConn guy fly out of bounds untouched and then the crowd cried foul, I was trying to use my other senses!

Besides, you know damm well LBJ is a dirty flopper.

I think i know why this will never change, because of the points loss to his stat sheet wich would make Lebron....mediocre.

If say 80% of his free throws came from a foul where it wasnt a three point play, therefore he gets two free throws, this would seriously reduce his numbers to the level of an average nba player, especially in the playoffs where he shot what was it 94? thats just rediculous. our ECF final should have been settled in 5 games.

There is a such thing as offensive flopping (all flopping is "offensive," I mean flopping while having the ball). I think LBJ and Wade in particular are very guilty of this.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

There is a such thing as offensive flopping (all flopping is "offensive," I mean flopping while having the ball). I think LBJ and Wade in particular are very guilty of this.

I think that's called a Reggie Miller, since he invented it. Chauncy and Rip are masters at this. Dwayne is the best.

Lebron, not so much. I don't think. He runs to the basket so quickly, he will run people over people so I guess there is a derivative there.