Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

J.N. says Magic will derail Cavs-Lakers Finals(Povtak)

quote:
Originally posted by Too Nice:

Who cares. You guys are a bunch of idiots for hating on Jameer.

I'm telling ya. This sounds like a Cavs forum. Because the point guard of your team said something people say on here all the time, everybody is bashing him. Way to have your teams back lames. What's gonna happen is what gonna happen no matter what is said.

quote:
Originally posted by Throw Up:

I'm telling ya. This sounds like a Cavs forum. Because the point guard of your team said something people say on here all the time, everybody is bashing him. Way to have your teams back lames. What's gonna happen is what gonna happen no matter what is said.

Like I said earlier...every Magic player dodged that question, except Jameer. Anyone who has ever played competitive sports knows that you don't give the opposing team bulletin board material...you keep your mouth shut, and let your actions speak for you.

Oh, and...Jameer sucks.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:

Oh, and...Jameer sucks.

Did you watch last nights game?

Yeah, I was there. He hit some shots, I'll give him that...but he has been terribly inconsistent. His TO/Assist ratio is pathetic. 5 assists yesterday, from our starting PG. I'm not impressed.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

quote:

quote:

Oh, and...Jameer sucks.

Yeah, I was there. He hit some shots, I'll give him that...but he has been terribly inconsistent. His TO/Assist ratio is piss poor. 5 assists yesterday, from our starting PG. I'm not impressed.

ya bro he dont get enuff assists lol

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh, and...Jameer sucks.

Yeah, I was there. He hit some shots, I'll give him that...but he has been terribly inconsistent. His TO/Assist ratio is piss poor. 5 assists yesterday, from our starting PG. I'm not impressed.

5 assist isn't so terrible, but 5 tournovers with only 5 assist ?

It's almost as bad as it can be. Yes Lebron got 5 TO and 6 Ast bad game from this angle too but he spends more time with the ball.

And against Cavs it hurts bad, Jameer said in post game interview that he got 5 TO and Lebron probably scored on all of them.

Nelson can't be so careless with ball especially becouse there are no other playmaker on the floor.

But in this game he saved himself, strong 4th quarter, big shots at the end that helped Magic win so overall good game by Meer

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh, and...Jameer sucks.

Yeah, I was there. He hit some shots, I'll give him that...but he has been terribly inconsistent. His TO/Assist ratio is pathetic. 5 assists yesterday, from our starting PG. I'm not impressed.

Eh, if you insist on hating Meer's play in yesterday's game it pretty much voids anything thing else you'll ever say about basketball.

You just can't ask for a better showing out of a player in crunch time against our biggest rival.

It's my comprehensive assessment of Jameer's "game" this season...and one mediocre game (yesterday's) doesn't erase the fact that Nelson is an inconsistent shooter, that takes bad shots, and is careless with the ball. Could you imagine if he hadn't scored 18 points for us yesterday...5 assists and 5 TO's?

Jameer sucks.

Oh, and I couldn't care less what you think, or don't think, about me.

quote:
Originally posted by Leoben:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh, and...Jameer sucks.

5 assist isn't so terrible, but 5 tournovers with only 5 assist ?

It's almost as bad as it can be. Yes Lebron got 5 TO and 6 Ast bad game from this angle too but he spends more time with the ball.

And against Cavs it hurts bad, Jameer said in post game interview that he got 5 TO and Lebron probably scored on all of them.

Nelson can't be so careless with ball especially becouse there are no other playmaker on the floor.

But in this game he saved himself, strong 4th quarter, big shots at the end that helped Magic win so overall good game by Meer

Agree...and I heard his interview on the radio while riding home also.

After partially watching a replay of the game I think he was right...seems as if Lebron converted all of his turnovers into transition buckets or assists.

Up until the middle of the 4th quarter Jameer had been just an average player at best...the fans in my section(and there were a lot) began chanting, "Get Him Out"!(and no it wasn't me Soul Bro, ha-ha)

But then we saw what happens when he gets in a zone...First time I've gotten flashbacks from his clutch play during his all-star year last season.

Hopefully this is a building block to returning to what made us all fall in love with him last season.

Time will tell...

quote:

It's my comprehensive assessment of Jameer's "game" this season...and one mediocre game (yesterday's) doesn't erase the fact that Nelson is an inconsistent shooter, that takes bad shots, and is careless with the ball. Could you imagine if he hadn't scored 18 points for us yesterday...5 assists and 5 TO's?

Jameer sucks.

Whoa man! You're such a rebel.

quote:

Jameer sucks.

watch the game, not the box score