Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Watch CJ Watson on ESPN right now

quote:
Need the Hawks to win so they move into a tie with Boston for the 3rd Seed. Boston as the 4th seed and playing Cleveland in the 2nd round would make me very happy.

I'm under the impression that Boston is automatically going to get the 3rd seed because they'll win their divison.

Have no idea how the Warriors got into this game.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:
Need the Hawks to win so they move into a tie with Boston for the 3rd Seed. Boston as the 4th seed and playing Cleveland in the 2nd round would make me very happy.

I'm under the impression that Boston is automatically going to get the 3rd seed because they'll win their divison.

It's one of those days. What a great day of sports.

Lots of teams have money this offseason coming, he will sign a nice contract with a team that will start him. Warriors wont match it because they dont want to spend money... and that will be the history, wish somehow we could pick him up but won't happen.

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

This years draft is far better than anyone predicted.

That's why it's stupid for people to say a draft class is good or bad before any of the guys step on the court.

quote:

quote:

It used to be that way, and until recently I thought it was still that way. The rule was changed in 2007 because the Spurs and Mavs had the two best records in the West and played in the Conference Semis. So the Hawks can definitely get the 3rd seed. Here's an explanation:

quote:
The top four seeds will be the three division winners plus the team with the next best record. Those four will be ordered by record (and tiebreakers if needed), so it's possible that two teams in the same division could hold the top two spots, with the other two division winners at Nos. 3 and 4.

http://www.nba.com/features/seedingprimer07.html

quote:
Originally posted by magicfan83:

quote:

quote:

It used to be that way, and until recently thought it was still that way. The rule was changed in 2007 because the Spurs and Mavs had the two best records in the West and played in the Conference Semis. So the Hawks can definitely get the 3rd seed. Here's an explanation:

quote:
The top four seeds will be the three division winners plus the team with the next best record. Those four will be ordered by record (and tiebreakers if needed), so it's possible that two teams in the same division could hold the top two spots, with the other two division winners at Nos. 3 and 4.

http://www.nba.com/features/seedingprimer07.html

Really appreciate the research 83. I'd been trying to get a straight answer on that for about a month.