Sign in to follow this  
GhostAnime

I think the best part about the game was..

I thought of that too when jamison came down on that...I thought it was a dumb move! I think with the foul trouble though they had to do something to try to keep him in the game at that time.

quote:
Originally posted by just me:

I thought of that too when jamison came down on that...I thought it was a dumb move! I think with the foul trouble though they had to do something to try to keep him in the game at that time.

I am so glad Shaq got ****ing owned today.

The best part of the game was the 1 - 2 pick and roll that just destroyed Cleveland in the 4th quarter.. And the deadline's passed so they can't make another trade to adjust for yet another mismatch we presented to them.. What it comes down to is that SVG is a much better coach than Mike Brown, I could coach that Cleveland team to just as good of a record as they have now

quote:
Originally posted by Fear Jameer!!:

The best part of the game was the 1 - 2 pick and roll that just destroyed Cleveland in the 4th quarter.. And the deadline's passed so they can't make another trade to adjust for yet another mismatch we presented to them.. What it comes down to is that SVG is a much better coach than Mike Brown, I could coach that Cleveland team to just as good of a record as they have now

I could too, I wouldn't even have to show up.

My favorite thing about the game was the....game thread. Lol, I really don't care, it's just funny that so many threads get closed with moderators saying "game thread" and this one hasn't yet.

quote:
Originally posted by skinnyhoops:

The best part for me was when Carter came alive in the 4th quarter and SLAMMED it home past 2 defenders.

That dunk and the dunk against Dallas is getting me excited for the playoffs, maybe he has been saving it the whole time.