Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Game Thread: Magic vs. Cavaliers 1 PM EST

Nice shot by Peaches, but my god, Bass, Dwight had friggin West on him and you couldnt find him? Dwight had a foot on him and you took that shot? And you wonder why your on the bench

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

This is what we're going to get from VC in big time games, nothing.

From day one he's disapeared when his team needs him most. I'm tired of seeing this loser sleepwalk through this game.

You mean like his play in 3 out of 4 games against Boston this season? No, wait, you can't mean that. Maybe Boston isn't a big game?

You mean the game in Boston where he scored like 29 points with 24 field goals? Oh yeah, amazing....I'll give you the second game in Boston since he did spark a comeback win. But he's been a ghost in most big games this year and will do it again the playoffs.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Nice shot by Peaches, but my god, Bass, Dwight had friggin West on him and you couldnt find him? Dwight had a foot on him and you took that shot? And you wonder why your on the bench

their was like 2 seconds on the clock

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Time was short on that one. He only had the ball for 1.5 seconds

quote:

quote:

quote:

From day one he's disapeared when his team needs him most. I'm tired of seeing this loser sleepwalk through this game.

Well that first game in Boston he did hit what were the big shots in the post on Pierce and Allen. Yeah he shot 24 times, but He sealed that game for us in the 4th.

You mean like his play in 3 out of 4 games against Boston this season? No, wait, you can't mean that. Maybe Boston isn't a big game?

You mean the game in Boston where he scored like 29 points with 24 field goals? Oh yeah, amazing....I'll give you the second game in Boston since he did spark a comeback win. But he's been a ghost in most big games this year and will do it again the playoffs.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I hope your wrong.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yeah, 29 points in 24 field goals is a horrible shooting percentage, but who won that game? Can you honestly say that Carter did not show up for that game?

I sometimes understand when VC doesn't go as hard during certain game. But with big games like this why is he so invisible he doesn't do **** he wont attack the rim..I wish we still had Lee