quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

I'm gonna marry this girl,

in about 11 years

That's just wrong...but yeah, we win!

Book i...wait..Sorry Nathan rule!

quote:
Originally posted by Kris Brockington:

Again??? She doesn't blow me away. Sorry to say it. Yeah we're 1-1 with her singing so that's not great luck.

I guess that is when you started following the Magic, but she sang the anthem in more then 2 games in last playoffs. At least get your facts straight if you want to make stupid comments like this.

quote:
Originally posted by gatorbait1689:

we need to resign her and make sure she doesnt end up singing for any other team in the future. icon_wink.gif

i think the knicks are going to throw a max contract at her this off season

quote:
Originally posted by random:

quote:

Again??? She doesn't blow me away. Sorry to say it. Yeah we're 1-1 with her singing so that's not great luck.

I guess that is when you started following the Magic, but she sang the anthem in more then 2 games in last playoffs. At least get your facts straight if you want to make stupid comments like this.

That's not a stupid comment. I'm in the Recording industry and that's just my opinion. Me saying 1-1 isn't great luck is just a simple fact. The fact that u say I'm wrong about the amount of games is a simple error on my part.

I've watched every playoff game and I watch just about all games during the season. I've followed the magic for a while and I also watch them when they're loosing.

I am a True fan.

Do u care to refresh my memory or do u prefer to just be a ***** about it?

Seems that u took the last option.

quote:

she's amazing..i couldn't imagine getting in front of that many people at 7 years old..throw in the fact that she is autistic and she's very inspirational..maybe not the best singer in the world, but she gives it her all out there..i think the players are inspired by her..

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:

she's amazing..i couldn't imagine getting in front of that many people at 7 years old..throw in the fact that she is autistic and she's very inspirational..maybe not the best singer in the world, but she gives it her all out there..i think the players are inspired by her..

*I forgot she is autistic.

I can respect what you're saying. Yeah it's amazing that she can get up there and sing in front of all those people and put her all into it but a lot of people and children can do that. Like I said, I forgot she is autistic though. It's starting to come back to me. Didn't she sing the whole series vrs one team?

That's why I was kinda getting over it.

I just think her singing was cute but then became overused as a lucky charm in my opinion. I wish her luck none the less.