Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

OJ Mayo Available

It's looked like they are looking serious talent in return, they offered Mayo + filler to Warriors for Monta Ellis, Magic probably have nothing to interest Grizz. Unless we're okay with Dwight Mayo deal icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

What in the world is going on this year? I don't understand what Memphis gains by dumping a talented young player on a rookie contract.

Exactly. I don't get it. They are finally starting to mesh this year and now they're talking trades of some of their young guys???

They are in an arms race against the Clippers.

They dont want to get rid of Mayo. They wanted to get Ellis....

So its not like Mayo is on the block.

Conley though is. I don't think he is needed on a Magic team, and no other team is jumping at him considering that Grizs are just asking for expiring contracts

Id give up anyone on the roster besides dwight to get Mayo. I think hed be the missing piece. I love his game. Unfortunately i dont think they would want anyone on our roster for Mayo.

Id say this has no chance of happening.

We need a PASS-FIRST guard, even if that means a pass-first shooting guard. Come to think of it, if Dwight and Shard became more pass-first, we'd probably be at the top of the east.

Man, I hate non pass-first players. They never win anything.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

We need a PASS-FIRST guard, even if that means a pass-first shooting guard. Come to think of it, if Dwight and Shard became more pass-first, we'd probably be at the top of the east.

Man, I hate non pass-first players. They never win anything.

Dwight had a 3:1 assist-to-turnover ratio, is defensive minded, and pushes the ball. We should definitely consider moving him to his more natural PG position.

Oh, and get in the chat.

quote:
Originally posted by DontPushMe:

Id give up anyone on the roster besides dwight to get Mayo. I think hed be the missing piece. I love his game. Unfortunately i dont think they would want anyone on our roster for Mayo.

Id say this has no chance of happening.

he could be the missing piece, but then you go and trade all this talent for him and you're back to missing pieces, vicious cycle...