Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

Magic shopping Anthony Johnson for young PG [Alex Kennedy]

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

Only possible option would be for a team that would buy him out. In my mind he is a great third stringer. You always know what he will bring no matter when his name is called. Personally I wish we could shop Jameer for a better guard.

+1 on the trade Jameer spectrum....

i'm thinkin' its CJ Watson or bust.

But, I wouldn't mind Sergio Rodriguez. Only thing that sucks about trading for him is he'll be a restricted FA this summer. On second thought, that just another asset to shop then.

quote:
Originally posted by otownmagic333:

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

my guess is maybe Acie Law

if we're gonna trade scrub for scrub, i'd rather keep aj for comedy purposes.

aint that the truth

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Anthony+Johnson+Dunks+On+Kendrick+Perkins.jpg

The slamma jammas should up his value by at least 237%.

Dude I freakin love the way he slams it home everytime, with authority.

It's hard to imagine last playoffs we got by on a combination of rafer and AJ...ain't that something.

I'm not a fan of shopping Johnson for another average player. I actually like Johnson. The little time he has played this season, he's played better than Jameer. We either need to get a good PG or just leave it alone.

Not only that, Johnson is way larger than Nelson and wont get pushed around and beat defensively.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

But, I wouldn't mind Sergio Rodriguez. Only thing that sucks about trading for him is he'll be a restricted FA this summer. On second thought, that just another asset to shop then.

I think it would be huge if we could somehow land Rodriguez. I really believe he is one of the players in this league that could come up big if given enough playing time.

quote:
Originally posted by Kris Brockington:

I'm not a fan of shopping Johnson for another average player. I actually like Johnson. The little time he has played this season, he's played better than Jameer. We either need to get a good PG or just leave it alone.

Not only that, Johnson is way larger than Nelson and wont get pushed around and beat defensively.

Careful their cowboy, the only way AJ won't get beat defensively is if the defender is coming at him in a straight line. Because otherwise he IS pops after all and has no lateral quickness, and gets burned ALL the time by fast Pg's. Probably one big reason he's the 3rd pg on a defensive minded SVG team.