Sign in to follow this  
Diplo

Cavs now in Serious Talks with Jamison

quote:
POSTED: Feb. 17 -- 1:15 a.m. ET

Chris Broussard: Sources with direct knowledge of negotiations between the Cavaliers and Wizards deny a report that the Cavs have made an offer (Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Jamario Moon, first-round pick) for Antawn Jamison.

The clubs have had discussions, but no offer is on the table, according to the sources.

Cleveland is still waiting for Phoenix to give a verdict on its offer of Ilgauskas, J.J. Hickson and a first-round pick for Amare Stoudemire. But the Cavs' interest in Jamison is real. Cleveland is very excited about Hickson's development and if the Cavs could obtain Jamison without giving up Hickson, they might consider taking that deal over the Stoudemire deal.

The Cavs have also had talks with Indiana about Troy Murphy, as well as with Golden State about Corey Maggette.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/...radeTalkRoundup-2010

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

Jamison going to the Cavs is much better for the Magic than Stoudamire.

ShaQ + Amare = Bad = Kills Chemistry = Good for us?

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

You know what. Screw it. I'm not jumping on the panic band wagon. Didn't early in the season and I aint doing it now. **** it. I still like this team. The trades the Cavs are making now are still trying to counter our moves in the summer. So what they get one **** good player and suddenly all their problems against us are solved!?

We were one FREAKING SHOT away from sweeping them people!!! And they've caught us both times this season on the end of back to backs!!! They still need Lebron To be super human for every game of a 7 game series to beat us!! IT AINT HAPPENING!!! IN CASE NO ONE HAS NOTICED, JAMISON IS 33 YEARS OLD JUST LIKE CARTER!!!

**** THE CAVS!!! WE ARE WINNIN THIS ****!!!!

i waiting for some one to express the same as me.

nba_basketball_z_1180217118nba_.gif

Music Videos & Desktop Wallpaper

[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by otownmagic333:

Well who would you rather have on the Cavs

Amare or Jamison???

Neither. icon_cool.gif But honestly, as is i think we have a great chance of beating them. Would we win the championship after that? Depends on whom we play. If its the Lakers then no. However, if the Cavs do improve and we do not it won't be much of a series. Especially if they get a Rashard Killer like Jamison. I'm not sure any trade could save us from that.

If we did all this remodeling and still can't beat the Lakers, then it was a failure. The Magic have to win it all for this to be considered a success. And if we don't even make it to the Finals then.....

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

man cleveland needs to make up their mind. it'd be funny if they didn't do a trade at all.

here's a nice tidbit a found from Alvin Gentry[realGM]:

"I've been in the league 21 years and they talk about all these blockbuster deals being made," Gentry said. "In 21 years, I think there's been three or four of them. So we'll see what happens."

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

Jamison going to the Cavs is much better for the Magic than Stoudamire.

jamison murders us all the time.

also isnt it funny how the cavs are putting out all these rumors, lol

But he's constantly injured and blows in the playoffs.

I'm not saying... I'm just sayin.......

smile_svgsad.png