Sign in to follow this  
Optimus Prime

If the cavs get Amare we are in trouble. Real talk.

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

quote:
Originally posted by Mmmmhhhhmmmm:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:
So you resort to last year..........again.

That's all we have to go on. NBA season doesn't start until May.

Not for the Cav Trolls. For them the regular season is their peak time to celebrate. That's their time. They're the best regular season team in the League. They were last year and this year they are defending that title.

For them it's all about those regular season wins. They are so important to them, that they come here to brag about them.

You guys make it to the finals once and you think you're unstoppable? We made it to the finals before too, ya know?

So you resort to 2007..........again.

Uhmm...wow. You guys are the ones always going back to last year and judging our current teams based on what happened to us then. I'm just saying making it to the finals once doesn't guarantee you will make it there every year, which you guys seem to think.

I'm just here trying to keep it real. Don't get too confident.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

Lebron is a ****** and you guys think that entitles you to the same thing.

You have no idea who I am, but I can tell you I am a bigger Cavs fan than Lebron fan. I admire him because he grew up right around the block from me, and he is a role model, but I know he can be a ****** at times.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:
So you resort to last year..........again.

That's all we have to go on. NBA season doesn't start until May.

Not for the Cav Trolls. For them the regular season is their peak time to celebrate. That's their time. They're the best regular season team in the League. They were last year and this year they are defending that title.

For them it's all about those regular season wins. They are so important to them, that they come here to brag about them.

You guys make it to the finals once and you think you're unstoppable? We made it to the finals before too, ya know?

So you resort to 2007..........again.

Uhmm...wow. You guys are the ones always going back to last year and judging our current teams based on what happened to us then. I'm just saying making it to the finals once doesn't guarantee you will make it there every year, which you guys seem to think.

I'm just here trying to keep it real. Don't get too confident.

You really should consider taking some of your own advise. Regular season wins don't necessarily equate to playoff success...and you know this, man!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

Lebron is a ****** and you guys think that entitles you to the same thing.

You have no idea who I am, but I can tell you I am a bigger Cavs fan than Lebron fan. I admire him because he grew up right around the block from me, and he is a role model, but I know he can be a ****** at times.

Saying Lebron is a ****** "sometimes", is like saying the devil is evil sometimes.

quote:

Also, I don't see why theres all this hate simply because I'm a Cavs fan. What the hell did I do to you?

Let's review. Here is your first ever post on this board.

"...Or you are just a ****ing idiot that knows absolutely nothing about basketball."

It hasn't gotten much better since then, but hey, I'm sure a Magic fan ," just trying to keep it real for your cohorts at the Cleveland message board would be welcome with open arms.