Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Shaq talking S***

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:
Originally posted by Cavsfan4life:

Man, it is obvious that you guys haven't gotten over Shaq bolting on you guys. Let it go guys.

You still here? What do you have to tell since you already enlightened us that the Cavs are the best team ever and that we stand no chance?

lmao

I never said you guys have no chance, its you guys that are talking how we have no chance in a 7 game series. We are the two best teams in the East right now, Reddick and Jay Will are much better option than Nelson and sometimes carter.

I'm pretty sure that Superman can leap tall buildings in a single bound. Shaq can't even leap over 3 levels of Legos. Huge flaw right there.

If Dwight started calling himself "Man of Steele" that's another thing because that's what Shaq's nickname was. "Superman" was never really big for him, he was the "Man of Steele" and he was Kazaam.

So unless Dwight stars in "Kazaam 2: High Flying Genie" or starts embracing the name "Man of Steele", then Shaq needs to shut his mouth and just let Kobe taste his *** a little more.

That's great that Shaq tattooed the Superman logo on his arm, but so have tons of people before Shaq and you don't see them complaining. Heck, my Dad was Superman for Halloween way before Shaq was even a basketball player and he hasn't complained once about Shaq stealing his idea. Best dad ever.

fat-superman.jpg

I understand Superman is a popular nickname but in the NBA more times then not when you say "superman" you would think of Shaq. Having 2 players in the league with the same nickname doesnt sound right. It also doesnt help Howards case either. Take Lebron for example. We all know he wears 23 because of Jordan and because of that he gets very high expectations and gets bagged on when he doesnt suceed. Howard could be in this same boat when Shaq retires. People are gonna expect him to live up to that nickname like Shaq did.

quote:
Originally posted by nbafan4life12:

I understand Superman is a popular nickname but in the NBA more times then not when you say "superman" you would think of Shaq. Having 2 players in the league with the same nickname doesnt sound right. It also doesnt help Howards case either. Take Lebron for example. We all know he wears 23 because of Jordan and because of that he gets very high expectations and gets bagged on when he doesnt suceed. Howard could be in this same boat when Shaq retires. People are gonna expect him to live up to that nickname like Shaq did.

If he leaps over tall buildings in a single bound, then how is he not living up to the nickname already? For example, Tim Duncan is a tall building and Dwight leaped right over him to win the game a few years ago. Seems like Superman to me.

Also, if you say "Superman" these days, then everyone is going to immediately think of Dwight. If you follow the NBA then you saw the dunk contests, you've seen the commercials, you've seen the whole city of Orlando wearing the "S" and you've heard all the commentators and highlight reels call him Superman, and now, if talking about the NBA, somebody says "superman" then Dwight is coming to mind, not Shaq.

I guess Dwight could hold a press conference and tell everyone to quit calling him Superman. Maybe that would make Shaq happy. Ridiculous. Dwight didn't even give himself the nickname.

You don't see Simba getting mad at Lebron for giving himself the nickname "King". King of what? Idiot.

quote:
Originally posted by nbafan4life12:

I'll give LeBron credit for saying he will change his number to 6.

quote:

Man, it is obvious that you guys haven't gotten over Shaq bolting on you guys. Let it go guys.

This is the problem when a 14 year old Lebron fan chimes in on a Shaq/Magic situation. If you were old enough to follow the NBA since Shaq's rookie year, you would know that Shaq has pissed on Orlando every chance he has gotten since the summer of 1996. There have been many negative quotes coming from Shaq since he left about Orlando, including poking fun, and rubbing it in our faces that he has 4 rings.

So you need to **** about anything Shaq vs Orlando crap because you absolutely know nothing about it.

Its a deep rooted hatred.

Its amazing that we allow him to live in Orlando in the summer.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:

This is the problem when a 14 year old Lebron fan chimes in on a Shaq/Magic situation. If you were old enough to follow the NBA since Shaq's rookie year, you would know that Shaq has pissed on Orlando every chance he has gotten since the summer of 1996. There have been many negative quotes coming from Shaq since he left about Orlando, including poking fun, and rubbing it in our faces that he has 4 rings.

So you need to **** about anything Shaq vs Orlando crap because you absolutely know nothing about it.

Its a deep rooted hatred.

Its amazing that we allow him to live in Orlando in the summer.

Do you know about the "poll" in the sentinel????

If you did you would know how O town alienated him....all the local radio....I was going to school at UCF when it all happened. I was calling all those people idiots since they were driving away the greatest thing O town has seen since Mickey. Ask anyone who actually remembers what went on....the local populace said he wasn't worth the 100 million contract. Yeah, right.

Get your story right first....Orlando fans said he wasn't worth it...he went elsewhere. We had no one to blame but ourselves.