Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic vs Hornets Monday 2/8/10 8 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

I think Carter will have another break out night. Nelson will be manhandled by Collison. Magic will come with the win, after being behind by 15 points.

This post is all over the place. You may as well have posted something along the lines of, "Chris Paul is coming to Orlando, Van Gundy's wearing a turtle-neck, Okafor will manhandle Dwight, who dat."

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

I think Carter will have another break out night. Nelson will be manhandled by Collison. Magic will come with the win, after being behind by 15 points.

This post is all over the place. You may as well have posted something along the lines of, "Chris Paul is coming to Orlando, Van Gundy's wearing a turtle-neck, Okafor will manhandle Dwight, who dat."

smile_jameertongue.pngsmile_jameertongue.pngsmile_beatcomp.gifsmile_creaturedance.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

Anyone with a working link? Unfortunately this game is on TNT, which means no League Pass for me tonight.

Hey! we dont ever ask you for a working League Pass when the game is not on TNT. NOT FAIR ! (jk)

think should be on http://www.atdhe.net/ again until someone post another one later

quote:
Originally posted by John Tropic:

Us losing this game would be rather typical, would it not?

Yes because teams tied for the third best record in the league make it a habit of losing home games against inferior competition.

quote:
Originally posted by PSPUMD:

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

Anyone with a working link? Unfortunately this game is on TNT, which means no League Pass for me tonight.

Hey! we dont ever ask you for a working League Pass when the game is not on TNT. NOT FAIR ! (jk)

think should be on http://www.atdhe.net/ again until someone post another one later

I promise, my League Pass only works for about half the games since they blackout games against Boston, New York, New Jersey, NBA TV and any network...but that's my rant.

I thought the game started at 7 when I was looking earlier. I'll ask again if I don't see any in the thread. Thanks though.

Epic quote from Charles, he was talking about older players and Spurs. Then he mentions how everyone is waiting for Celtics to get healthy. Then he says, old people dont get healthy, old people die.

<3 Chuck

quote:
Originally posted by PSPUMD:

quote:
Originally posted by dino33:

what links are you guys using the veetle in atdhe or the other ustream one?

i usually just have a whole bunch of tabs opened, just in case. atdhe one and http://p2p4u.altervista.org/ one

thanks man, lets enjoy the game.