Sign in to follow this  
Sir Raven

Mark Jackson ?

quote:
Originally posted by Peaceful Cavalier23:

Wow...Alot of bitter fans here...

You can honestly say that you have been living up to the potential of your team? Come on...

considering that were still 2nd place in the East while hardly being picked by any analyst to even make it to the ECF.... who is he speaking to when he says were overrated.

Besides the fact that we most of us have the gut feeling that he's an LA fan... just sayin. he was totally all over Gasol and Kobe's junk until JR hit that 3 to really seal the game. Only then did he really give Denver equal attention.

quote:
Originally posted by Mmmmhhhhmmmm:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Everyone says we're the worst team in the league, so we're definitely not overrated. If anything, we're underrated by the fine folks of ESPN. I'm not saying we're the best team in the league, but we're not getting John Wall either, and they're pretty much saying we are.

Most overrated team in the league is Cleveland, just like last year.

This is a serious question, are you retarded? Please be honest.

I will break this down slowly just for you, everything in that post:

Everyone says we're the worst team in the league, so we're definitely not overrated. Are we the worst team in the league? No, so we're better than what we are rated.

If anything, we are underrated by the fine folks at ESPN. They think the Hawks are better than us, the HAWKS.

I'm not saying we're the best team in the league, but we're not getting John Wall either, and they're pretty much saying we are. Not being the best team in the league doesn't mean overrated. Some "experts" didn't even think we would win the division. They act like we're a lottery pick, we're not. We're going to finish the season as the second seed, better than anyone thought we would finish.

Most overrated team in the league is Cleveland, just like last year. Oh, now I see where you're upset, truth hurts? You were the most overrated team in the league last year. You were one lucky shot away from being SWEPT. This year, you're still overrated, because you're still, like last year, a one man team. Maybe a two name team, but still only a one man team.

And like I've said before, a Cavs fan calling someone retarded is the pot calling the kettle black don't you think?

quote:
Originally posted by Papa Butts:

To say that the current #2 seed in the East just in time for the the All Star Break is "overrated" is just hating, not analyzing.

He's probably a Tea Party goer or something...it's a well known fact everybody who doesn't share your opinion is just full of hate. Ask Kieth Olbermann...

quote:
Originally posted by Quick25:

I thought most people, including Magic fans, were skeptical even before the season began that we could make a run similar to last years, he must know something I don't...

This guy has a point.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by Papa Butts:

To say that the current #2 seed in the East just in time for the the All Star Break is "overrated" is just hating, not analyzing.

He's probably a Tea Party goer or something...it's a well known fact everybody who doesn't share your opinion is just full of hate. Ask Kieth Olbermann...

Good one?

quote:
Originally posted by Peaceful Cavalier23:

Wow...Alot of bitter fans here...

You can honestly say that you have been living up to the potential of your team? Come on...

Lol, may be confusing for a Cavs fan but our team has proven in the past calender year to not need a top seed and win. It's simple for us, we probably should win the East in the first, second, third, or fourth seed. Cavs fans don't even get to be confident with the best record in the league.

Yea everyone will think were overrated the way we are playing right now. Everyone is watching us because we made the Finals last year.

Were going to be the underdogs yet again when it comes to the playoffs, and we will surprise everyone again! Cavs fans get to excited over there regular season wins. amirite

quote:
Originally posted by QzFiNeST107:

Yea everyone will think were overrated the way we are playing right now. Everyone is watching us because we made the Finals last year.

Were going to be the underdogs yet again when it comes to the playoffs, and we will surprise everyone again! Cavs fans get to excited over there regular season wins. amirite

we're the polar opposite. cavs fans get excited over regular season games and people here are ready to cut their wrists over regular season losses.

exactly regular season losses dont mean **** it all matters at the end when were at the playoffs, yes it will be cool to finish with a nice record but as long as were in a spot for the playoffs were fine!

ppl can start cutting there wrist when were losing playoff games

If I posted even a third of the stuff these Cavs trolls are posting over at RealCavsFans.net or whatever, I'd be banned within minutes.