Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

So like, what does your username even mean man? (EPIC THREAD)

After slaying the dragon on Mount Glugenschteil, I was Knighted in the Castle of Fallen Stars by the fearless Queen Belbabesh "jecWoman".

It was 20 years later that I moved to Pensacola and opened up a Jet Ski shop. I saved up enough money for my sex change operation(I always felt I was a man trapped in a woman's body).

I then was bought out by a rivaling Jet Ski shop when I wasn't able to come up with $50,000 by entering a dodge ball tournament. Wait, that was that one movie.

Oh, right, I absconded to Denmark to avoid the Vietnam draft and whilst there I became a huge Magic fan in 1984. I simply could not get enough of David Copperfield.

It was in 1994 whilst hunting wallabies in the underbrush of western Australia that I saw my first Orlando Magic game. I've been a fan ever since.

I hope this clears up why my name is "jecMagicMan".

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

Darth: From my favorite character in the start wars universe Darth Maul.

Magic: Favorite team of my favorite sport.

bs13690-83559-albums-random-pics-pic43266-nerds-ogre.jpg

LOL!

I lay the mother effin smack down every time I post, showin b1tches my pimp hand like I was Kat Williams. I also have fornicated with more women than Wilt Chambelin, Magic Johnson, Tiger Woods, David Letterman, and John Edwards combined, spreading my seed and fathering more kids than Pat Williams.

My alter ego likes to "shred" sand in the dunes on my ATV (I know....motorcycle w/training wheels) and doc is two-fold...part of my last name and something to do with a worthless degree (not medical).

I am a druglord at weekends and my secret hobby is drug production on monday to thursday nights.

There is one very secret formula to my secret drug, and it's very secret, but the secret ingredient is a chemical which goes by the technical name of iFB. Very dangerous. Has various hazard signs on the bottle, like exploding Earth, burning glove, skull, goggles, melting hand, dead fish, bonfire, burning basketball I think and exclamation sign.

Just add it, for some passed out fun.

AddiFB.