Sign in to follow this  
Magic16

We really do need to start J.J

I am not a logical poster because Redick made a lucky shot and his on-ball defense sucks. Also because Give Me Redick All Day said so! I'm not gonna argue about a lucky shot though, it went in and we got a W.

You are not a logical poster because what you say lacks logic. It goes beyond this thread. Although its real evident in regard to redick because you have been an avid hater of his ever since you got here. Its one thing if you provide basis for your argument, but you never do. You just say, ehh-lucky shot. Or, Redick's defense sucks-when SVG himself has said that Redick is our best perimeter defender. Come back with some knowledge!

Short term it might make sense until VC comes back from the dead. JJ spreads the floor well for Dwight and is our best interior passer. Long term he isn't the answer unless we get a taller, defensive pg.

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

quote:

Ray Ray has been in a slump for a while now and he goes 8/12 20pts with Redick guarding him. But hey he never gets burned.

YEA because JJ Redick was the only person guarding Allen all game, stop hating on JJ, your a joke

Your the joke for getting your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I have to say about your boyfriend. I tell it like I see it, he gets burned quite often and you don't like it. lol

He gets burned quite often... Thats why he is in the game in the 4th quarter all the time and thats why stan continues to say he is one of his most trusted defenders.

Anyone in the NBA gets burned, Vince Carter gets burned more than JJ redick does so

But again you know more about JJ's defense than Stan Van Gundy

quote:

I am not a logical poster because Redick made a lucky shot and his on-ball defense sucks. Also because Give Me Redick All Day said so! I'm not gonna argue about a lucky shot though, it went in and we got a W.

Dude, ****! For me to come out of hybernation to say that to you is something special. Hate him or love him back up your crap with some Knowledge, stats...SOMETHING!!! I'm not a JJ lover but I've been pulling for the guy since he came into the league. It was a blessing in disguise that his shot wasn't falling initially because it allowed him to improve in other basketball skills that he didn't hone in college because he was such a good shooter. STOP with the "his defense sucks." I'm gonna shoot myself if I hear that one more time!!! Yes Tony Allen scored only 5 points, yes he didn't guard Ray Allen all night so stop posting crap. Someone said something about him being posted up. Dude not every player has every skill. We had Ariza before he developed his shot and could guard Kobe etc. but he couldn't shoot a lick and therefore couldn't spread the floor. Every situation is different and different situations call for different players strengths. Stop hating on the guy cuz he isn't everything a "perfect" SG would be. Hello, how many players like Kobe and Lebron are there!?!? I can count them on one hand. So to summarize **** or write something that's worth reading and has some logic to it. Nough said, I'm out!!!

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

I do have to admit that JJ has not quite perfected the lob into Dwight but give him a little more time and he'll get it right.

What impressed me the most about JJ was that after that turn over, he still had the confidence to take that three point shot at such a crucial time.

Balls.

You need them to be a finisher. And although we may debate if he will become a starter, he's clearly becoming a finisher, and that matters most.

I personally did not see this coming.

Nicely said En Fuego, man you are En Fuego. I agree, I'm pleasantly surprised by his play. After looking at the draft class of the 2006 draft, we definately could have gotten worse.

His cojones are getting bigger and that's important because we will need him to take and make big shots like that more often.

I like the idea of JJ coming off the bench but playing starter minutes like Ben Gordon or Lamar Odom. This has worked well for the other teams and most likely would work well for us to. And having extensive minutes will assure that he gets his groove on!