Sign in to follow this  
fishybashi

Barnes is the Magic's new and improved Hedo!

Barnes isn't nearly as gifted offensively as Hedo was here. Not nearly as good a shooter or passer. Better rebounder and defender though. Hustles a lot more too.

quote:
Originally posted by HoopsCzar:

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

In that paragraph you said Matt Barnes is more important to this team than DWIGHT HOWARD, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you truly believe that then i have nothing else to say to you, other than thanks for the laugh and no one on this board should listen to another thing you have to say

No,..

You're a word twisting twit that tried to flip the script and failed miserably be it noted,..weakest attempt yet in fact.

See what I stated was Matt Barnes is unquestionably the best overall player on the teams entire roster,..period.

Which that's not even remotely disputable by any variation of versatility comparison and his kind of talented production versatility is championship caliber,..it's noted you can't name anyone that would supplant Mr. Barnes of that best overall distinction,.. so you cower in the face of that irrefutable fact.

Now,.. as for your failed and futile attempt at trying to contort that. In effort to fit some imbecilic ideology of your own indefensible idiocy by all means you've displayed it,..and got Ball blasted for trying to bring your weakness to the rack.

rejection.jpg

So let me get this straight, hes not the "best overall player" on our team because of talent but because he can play SG, SF, and PF?

but I have to give it to you, you know what makes sense, THAT THE BEST OVERALL PLAYER, Matt Barnes(ACCORDING TO YOU) that is on a roster filled with DWIGHT HOWARD, RASHARD LEWIS, VINCE CARTER, etc. has been on 7 DIFFERENT TEAMS in 7 years, man you would think a guy as good as your saying would stick with a team wouldn't you? or wait let me hear the excuse for this one..

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

How is Matt Barnes our BEST ALL AROUND PLAYER? its not even close, he is a pretty good defender, so is a lot of players on our team, he can't shoot, and gets most of his points by lay ups. dummy

Hmmm,..

Ok, since it's evident you disagree with Matt Barnes being recognized as the best overall player. Then excluding him just who do you see as that best overall player on this Orlando Magic team is?,..bar none.

Noooooooooooooooooooo

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

Barnes isn't nearly as gifted offensively as Hedo was here. Not nearly as good a shooter or passer. Better rebounder and defender though. Hustles a lot more too.

You are right, when you evaluate season games. But those comments does not show anything, before playoff games. 0,59 shooting percentage shows, he is not forcing, he is not making games for others. we will see in playoff.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

Not so fast there,..

Granted Hedo is a very good player but on that comparison to what Barnes is doing. You might want to try checking some overall facts before conceding any perception of floor facet superiority to Hedo,..

See Hedo's forte was his combination of shot range and passing as a 6'10" mismatch. As a player whom only played 2 positions as a tall ball SF and SG that didn't rebound, box out and wasn't an on the ball defender either,..along with turn overs off bad passes and ill advised shots he squandered his fair share of ball possessions and also gave up a lot of points in transition as well.

See Barnes isn't only light years the better defender and rebounder than Hedo. But with Vince and J. Will on board Barnes hasn't been needed to be the primary passer,..Hedo led the team in assists but he also led the team in turnovers too.

Where in comparison not only is Matt Barnes a strong rebounder and defender. He's also a " 4 " position player that's only avg'g 7 shots a game and max producing avg'g 9 pts a game off those 7 shots,..Hedo never maxed points conversions of ball possessions that well.

Which indicates aside from being a better defender and rebounder. Barnes is actually also a more proficient scorer by scoring more points off his looks than shots he takes,..and it's clear not many has noticed that.

Thus when you break down the game. Those floor sciences conclusively signifies the better player. Which reveals Barnes not only being that much better a defender, rebounder than Hedo. But even the conversion percentage by possession as a scorer he's more productive than anybody will ever get from Hedo,..if Vince and Jammer could stay on the floor Barnes would be able to do even more if he wasn't forced to have to fill so many holes they leave.

Therefore if anyone was to offer me a straight up choice between Hedo and Matt Barnes. I'll take Barnes and gladly look forward to scripting unleashing him in such a multi function fashion. That even on Hedo's best day with his limitations I'd win that face off countering him with Barnes,..and Barnes even bottles up a few of Hedo's team mates with his multi position total floor game versatility.

matt-barnes-chris-bosh-2009-11-1-15-10-49.jpg

this is ridiculous, now not only is barnes the best overall player on the magic according to you, he is just as good offensively as hedo turkoglu, GIVE ME A BREAK, Matt Barnes absolutely can not shoot better than hedo turkoglu, and he absolutely can not create shots for his teammates like hedo turkoglu can, you mean to tell me in the playoffs just like last year, you want the ball in matt barnes hands with the game on the line instead of hedo? HAHAHAH

You keep saying the guy can play 4 positions, what positions are you talking about? SG, and SF yes definitely he can play, PF maybe if theres a guy who is absolutely horrible playing PF on the other team and is under 6'10 which how many guys are there in the NBA 4? and PG, the guy can not play PG, he never has played PG, the man can dribble but that doesn't mean you can play point

You just must be a matt barnes fan

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by nabeca:

hedo just won another game for raptors. what about barnes?

Incredible,..

Sir,.. that's absolutely, positively got to be the dumbest miss the mark stammering of a hit or miss display that's every been waged,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

Hedo hit free throw and Raptors win game. So by such " INFAMOUS " wis-dumb him must be king of court,..huh?

Here's the Bullseye,..

51RZPVEYPWL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

get a life, go read books. at least keep a book at home. make it an English grammar book. there are some audio books too.