Sign in to follow this  
fishybashi

Barnes is the Magic's new and improved Hedo!

oh witty, zucchini - 10pts if you actually spelled it correctly without having to use your browsers built in spell check...moving on, this is not a duplicate thread/topic to my knowledge, this thread was created 60 seconds after the main idea was used in reply to another thread by same user...it's the "omg I had a super idea just now, this needs more publicity immediately!" state of mind...it is chuckles...

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Smack: if you're using Firefox, yes. If you're using Chrome, I believe so.

If you're using IE, what the hell is wrong with you?

Wish I would have seen this response before I spent 30minutes searching IE for a spellcheck feature.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

diverting traffic here, but let's talk about how G Matt Barnes is for just plowing softies (Mike Dunleavy) over when cutting over screens. Dunleavy got his chest crushed last night, it was lol...

Yeah, Barnes is a lean, mean fighting machine. I finally understand why we traded away Rafer. To acquire Vince? Appease Nelson? Nooooooo, too obvious.

1:12

I started the thread to evoke some positivity around here. I really think that Barnes may be that "missing link" in our offense. I think given more responsibility in helping run the offense, he would be able to get our other superstars better involved and "fired up."

Somehow I knew when Guokas said that mid-game last night that this was going to a thread.

As many good passes as Barnes had, he still had 3 cross court passes that were horrible.

Comparing them offensively does a huge injustice to Hedo's ability to consistently make shots.

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

lol...when it happened i was booing for the call looked bogus but on the jumbotron it showed Matt CLEARLY lowering his shoulder and running right over the gy...it...was...awesome!

Yeah I saw that at the game too. He showed just how to take out big men with that one, Matt Barnes is a hustler.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Barnes is the best all around player on the team and proved he can put numbers up.. Fact

this is laughable, Matt Barnes is our BEST ROLE PLAYER, no where near the best player on our team, he can't shoot!