Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Trading Vince Update on Pg. 14(Chad Ford)

I must have been sleeping, what did Redick say that was damaging? That he wanted a trade because he wasnt playing? Thats not damaging, I would be frustrated too, and look how hes doing now that he is getting somewhat steady pt...

And Lee? What exactly did he say that was bridge burning? I remember him being upset about getting traded, but I would have been too in his situation. However, while Lee isnt a bad player by any means, he was the most overrated player on our team last year. He doesnt do anything well aside from playing good D on smaller guards.

Anyhow, I feel like if we are going to trade for anyone, it should be either Caron or Boozer(or Bosh-if possible)...Depending on how we want our team's makeup to be. At this point I would opt for Caron. But, I really think that Jameer needs to be replaced, also. Maybe Jameer and Gortat for Butler, then trade Vince this summer for some of those O-rena chicken tenders I hear about.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

all that stuff Magical told RevTy is LoL funnies...Otis making a push for CP3, tears are forming in my eyes from laughter, tears...

He never said it was probable to land CP3, just that the organization was intrigued at the prospect of acquiring him. I mean, shouldn't most organizations feel that way?

I never indicated that probability was suggested, it's just some guy (who has been right in the past with his wall stickers mind you) stating that a team is interested in the best PG in the NBA...shocking, oh so shocking...the notion of Otis making a push though, now that is news...if it interests anyone, I am interested in dating Mila Kunis, strictly a physical relationship though...

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

all that stuff Magical told RevTy is LoL funnies...Otis making a push for CP3, tears are forming in my eyes from laughter, tears...

He never said it was probable to land CP3, just that the organization was intrigued at the prospect of acquiring him. I mean, shouldn't most organizations feel that way?

It's sort of like how I'm interested in pursuing a sexual encounter with both Natalie Portman and a second Natalie Portman. The fact that it's something that interests me doesn't mean it's likely to happen.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

He burned bridges huh? any proof or article's to back up this assumption?

My best guess is that you were taking a really long nap when all of this happened.

Ignorant as always...

quote:

I already said it wasn't probable. Believe me, I'm no fan of trade threads either. In fact, I detest the ESPN trade machine.

DOM, logistically speaking, we have the pieces (although perceived as inadequate by most, myself included) to trade for CP3, especially given the current state of the franchise. You, however, have nothing, I repeat, NOTHING, in exchange for a night with two Natalie Portman's.