Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Trading Vince Update on Pg. 14(Chad Ford)

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

as much as I dont like Nelson. You really want C Lee back? That one guy who's shooting 20% from 3. Look at how bad he's perfoming this year.

I mean I'm sure the Nets would trade Redick for Lee tho, with the way Reddicks been playing this year. Most ppl want Lee gone that I've talked to.

The guy would thrive in this offense, he would get wide open looks instead of being a key offensive guy. Not to mention we need his defense and ability to run the floor and finish at the rim.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=yz29nlk ?

drools... I love Deng's game! Hinrich is interesting too!

Gortat would have to agree with this trade, but there is large Polish community in Chicago that would make this a deal sweetener for him imo.

But who knows I guess we are all just dreaming here. It's a nice dream though.

Wouldn't it be funny that after all of this Otis just stands pat.

BTW CJ Watson is having a really bad year. And then we had Jarvis. Y'all remember him before he got traded to the Wizards how we were suppose to be getting him from Memphis. Well before he got injured he was a bust with the Wizards and now he has a gun problem or problems.

So all of the players that so many drooled over are turning in to toads instead of that Prince Charming that would save the day for the Magic lol.

quote:
Originally posted by punisher68:

Greetings I have been around for a few years on the board reading and never hardly replying but wanted to comment on this topic as I have heard from someone who is inside the magic that don't be surprised to see jj jameer and vince go away by the deadline.

I am hoping they have a plan if they are shopping those guys guess we will see. I am also hoping that I get a chance to ask Otis a question about this when I see him on the 27th at a Magic function.

Another Tragic poster giving us insider information lol.

What bridges are you referring to? He was hurt and disappointed because he LOVED playing on this team. Who wouldn't be upset about going to Jersey? I believe that he'd be willing to take a bus to get back here in a heartbeat. He's the type of player that we need in my opinion.

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

Don't want Courtney back. He burned too many bridges when he was traded. Also there are already two pouters on the team. Why a third?

Congratulations! Of all the ill-informed, myopic, and flat-out asinine posts I've ever read here...yours takes the cake. Courtney Lee didn't burn one single bridge. He was shocked and hurt that he was traded after his rookie year and he was honest about it. He never said ONE bad thing about Orlando or his time here. Other than express his disappointment in leaving our team, when exactly did he pout?

Oh, and the slump is over because STAN said a new season starts tonight? Classic. Please never reproduce. Thank you.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman Forever:

quote:

Don't want Courtney back. He burned too many bridges when he was traded. Also there are already two pouters on the team. Why a third?

Congratulations! Of all the ill-informed, myopic, and flat-out asinine posts I've ever read here...yours takes the cake. Courtney Lee didn't burn one single bridge. He was shocked and hurt that he was traded after his rookie year and he was honest about it. He never said ONE bad thing about Orlando or his time here. Other than express his disappointment in leaving our team, when exactly did he pout?

Oh, and the slump is over because STAN said a new season starts tonight? Classic. Please never reproduce. Thank you.

Lee handled the trade very unprofessionally and you know it and yes imo he burned those bridges just to get back at Otis.

Not very bright.

As to attacking the sig of the poster after you that was gross and very nasty and yes immature of you.

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

He burned bridges huh? any proof or article's to back up this assumption?

My best guess is that you were taking a really long nap when all of this happened.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman Forever:

quote:

I just had some major de ja vu.

I swear, this exact same exchange happened before.

I actually had to check the date. What the hell?

Anyway, don't worry about Courtney Lee coming back to replace JJ. You don't have to make **** up to make it any more improbable.