Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Trading Vince Update on Pg. 14(Chad Ford)

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

I would like to say I don

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

There's no ****ing way Vince gets traded. You guys are leaving in a dream world. This experiment is going to be given the season to work or fail. Re-tooling on such a major level will wait till summer.

B... but... but... but.. HES WINCE!!!!

icon_rolleyes.gif

Everyone would just much rather throw the season away. Theirs just no way that this team could possibly jell in the 3(!) months before the playoffs. It's better just to blow up the team again.

to be fair, having a superstar regress and injure himself this much is much more risky than finding a suitable trading partner and try to gain some positive pieces for a finals run.

What? That's like VaBch stupid sounding. Cmon man

vc will not be traded at this point. i believe at some time soon he will get a season ending injury. jj will become the starting sg, will average 20, nelson and howard will all of a sudden learn that he can shoot and pass him the ball, and the magic will make it back to the finals. wow, i can not believe i said that!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

vc will not be traded at this point. i believe at some time soon he will get a season ending injury. jj will become the starting sg, will average 20, nelson and howard will all of a sudden learn that he can shoot and pass him the ball, and the magic will make it back to the finals. wow, i can not believe i said that!!!!!!!!

I've never been more convinced that at some point in your life you suffered a tramatic head injury.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

I've never been more convinced that at some point in your life you suffered a tramatic head injury.

Didn't he declare he knew nothing about basketball just a few months ago?