Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Trading Vince Update on Pg. 14(Chad Ford)

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

Drunk on Mystery wrote:

Listen, I never heard some one talk about another posters Penis on this board, and you did it multiple times, you like wrestling, come on is this you John Amaechi.

On what are you basing my liking wrestling exactly? The fact that I met Bret Hart? And that makes me gay?

Again, do you think someone is gay automatically if they meet a pro wrestler?

Also, your inability to grasp the concept of a person's e-penis, or the fact that it has nothing to do with actual genitalia, is both sad and completely irrelevant to whether or not I'm gay.

But calling me John Amaechi? Wow. Your parents must be so proud. Not only are you painfully ignorant, ill-informed, and tossing out homophobic gibberish, but you're boring.

Your probably the only one ever on this board to keep talking about some ones e penis. Yes wrestling is gay, they run around in underwear, wax them selves up, and these are the people you looked up to as a boy, wow!!!

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

Jareth Cutestory your the one who has space ghost as your picture, do you still watch cartoons or some thing, and I am the moron...

Says the kid with a puppet for an avatar. I'd say something you about people, rocks, and glass houses, but I think it wouldn't be fully understood.

Also this:

quote:

I am done talking about this, it

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

Jareth Cutestory your the one who has space ghost as your picture, do you still watch cartoons or some thing, and I am the moron...

Says the kid with a puppet for an avatar. I'd say something you about people, rocks, and glass houses, but I think it wouldn't be fully understood.

Also this:

quote:

I am done talking about this, it

quote:

Jareth Cutestory = Space ghost robin

I can picture you chuckling at your self-proclaimed wittiness while typing that. Sad.

quote:

Echo4papa 6,274 post = No Life

Drunk on Mystery 6,452 post = No Life

Jareh Cutestory 9,750 post = No Life

Kberto 6110 post = No Life

Jesus Christ really?

LOL. What's your next obvious line of attack, proclaiming how many chicks you get? You're a buffoon.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

Drunk on Mystery wrote:

Listen, I never heard some one talk about another posters Penis on this board, and you did it multiple times, you like wrestling, come on is this you John Amaechi.

On what are you basing my liking wrestling exactly? The fact that I met Bret Hart? And that makes me gay?

Again, do you think someone is gay automatically if they meet a pro wrestler?

Also, your inability to grasp the concept of a person's e-penis, or the fact that it has nothing to do with actual genitalia, is both sad and completely irrelevant to whether or not I'm gay.

But calling me John Amaechi? Wow. Your parents must be so proud. Not only are you painfully ignorant, ill-informed, and tossing out homophobic gibberish, but you're boring.

Your probably the only one ever on this board to keep talking about some ones e penis. Yes wrestling is gay, they run around in underwear, wax them selves up, and these are the people you looked up to as a boy, wow!!!

Given that the first time I heard the term e-penis was on this board when someone else said it, that's clearly false.

And I like how to prove how you weren't being ignorant when you used gay as an insult earlier, and that you meant I actually WAS a homosexual, you're now using gay as an insult to describe hobbies I had when I was a kid.

Here's another question: One of my buddies dated a girl named Eliza, who is now engaged to a pro wrestler. How far is the "gay chain" on that?

I mean, by your logic, the wrestler, James, is clearly gay. But how far does that go? Is Eliza gay now? Is my friend? How does that work?