quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by ClubMed:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by ClubMed:

The funny thing is you called us all sorts of names when we said it was a bad trade.

I cant understand why try to fix something when it aint broken.

Imagine 118 million dollar Rashard has become the 4th option. Sometimes 5th.

No one could have predicted Vince regressing this much. He's hit the wall harder than most NFL running backs.

I knew it all along, but even I was surprised.

He might pick it up who knows. Nothings lost, lot of games to play. I think he has to lose that "I am the man" attitude. This team made the finals a year ago, cant fall that easily.

I still have a lot of respect for SVG. I bet he has one or two more rabbits to take out from his top hat.

we're in the weird situation where subtracting vince from our lineup will make us a lot better even without getting equal value to his talent.

I really do agree that just ridding ourselves of Vince would be amazing for our teams mental mindset. If we could just trade without salaries matching up it would sure be nice.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

I bet Wince faked injuries all the time to get out of gym class.

Ha! Wince Carter...That's great!

VC singlehandedly is tearing this franchise to shreds diminishing our chances at making the playoffs......

impressive.

lets complain about carter taking 15+ shots a game while we're winning.

and then blame him 110% for every problem we have when he takes 10 shots to throw the game away.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

VC singlehandedly is tearing this franchise to shreds diminishing our chances at making the playoffs......

impressive.

and then blame him 110% for every problem we have when he takes 10 shots to throw the game away.

Those two back to back 3's he took were embarrassing and were with 10+ second on the clock. And I'm pretty sure he had another one a few plays later then SVG YANKED HIM....pulled him....sat him down. He has ruined our team chemistry.

i was impressed by his lack of speed. got the ball in the open floor and was to slow to finish and let a guy like fisher get a lay up un contested. i think i have to question his desire to give a solid effort.

quote:

impressive.

Some other good news if VC were to be traded..

quote:

chemistry is a class you take in high school.

and yes those were bad shots. That's been pointed out 1001 times on here, I dont need to repeat what's been said already a mill times.

You are full of deflections. How long have you been a magic fan?

quote:
Originally posted by Nessloch:

I have to admit that, first, I hated the trade, then, I started to like it, and now, I hate it again--so take my opinion FWIW--but, there really isn't much of a case to be made anymore that this team is better off without Hedo (and Lee). At least not yet.

Completely agree with you, same thing happened to me. I started off really pissed, mostly over losing Lee, then i started to get excited over the supposedly loaded lineup, now i hate it. The entire team has taken a step back, and VC has fallen off a cliff, the team isnt fun to watch anymore. Id love to just press reset and get last years team back. Oh well.

I really have a problem with how docile Vince was while being pushed around by Jones.

Towards the end, Vince seemed to be just running to the corner and staying out of the play.

Where's the bite on this dog.