Sign in to follow this  
Catman Forever

Time to Shut Vince Down

The problem with VC isn't just his own play but what he does to the lineup when he's out there.

What an awful trade, just awful. Otis should take a lot of heat for this blunder. He single-handedly destroyed the "team". He panicked and here we are....did they even work VC out before signing him??? What an awful awful pick up.

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

The problem with VC isn't just his own play but what he does to the lineup when he's out there.

What an awful trade, just awful. Otis should take a lot of heat for this blunder. He single-handedly destroyed the "team". He panicked and here we are....did they even work VC out before signing him??? What an awful awful pick up.

You can't work out someone who plays for another team.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

Says who? I think Wade and LeBron are taking jumpshots and running suicides at RDV as I type this.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

Really? Just a physical???? Guess I never thought about it...but we got ripped off, big time.

I don't buy anything site unseen.

quote:

I don't buy anything site unseen.

It's not like he was some joe blow off the street that no one ever ehard of or ever saw him play.

By your standard here, we could never make a trade with another team mid season because we had not seen the potential newcomer in our practice facility working out for us. Forget all those trivial regular season games you get to see these guys play each and every year. Those mean nothing.

The funny thing is you called us all sorts of names when we said it was a bad trade.

I cant understand why try to fix something when it aint broken.

Imagine 118 million dollar Rashard has become the 4th option. Sometimes 5th.

quote:
Originally posted by ClubMed:

The funny thing is you called us all sorts of names when we said it was a bad trade.

No one could have predicted Vince regressing this much. He's hit the wall harder than most NFL running backs.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

No one could have predicted Vince regressing this much. He's hit the wall harder than most NFL running backs.

BooThisMan.gif

quote:

quote:

I knew it all along, but even I was surprised.

He might pick it up who knows. Nothings lost, lot of games to play. I think he has to lose that "I am the man" attitude. This team made the finals a year ago, cant fall that easily.

I still have a lot of respect for SVG. I bet he has one or two more rabbits to take out from his top hat.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I knew it all along, but even I was surprised.

He might pick it up who knows. Nothings lost, lot of games to play. I think he has to lose that "I am the man" attitude. This team made the finals a year ago, cant fall that easily.

I still have a lot of respect for SVG. I bet he has one or two more rabbits to take out from his top hat.

we're in the weird situation where subtracting vince from our lineup will make us a lot better even without getting equal value to his talent.