Sign in to follow this  
Chikwaters

Choose a coach

none of the above.

Bring in Cris Jent back is those are the only choices......

there's other coaches out there available.

*winces* At least Isiah lets his players play freely. I guess he would be my choice out of those options. He sure as hell doesn't get control of player operations.

I would take anyone over Brian Hill who had a decent IQ - doesn't even have to have basketball experience - anyone who can run a company - I guarantee that I could do a better job than Brian Hill - I could get this team to contend and I don't have the basketball experience - I have sports experience and experience at running a company - I would get the necessary talent around me to get this team to win.

lol sarcasm people.. sarcasm.. its like one of those drinking session questions "which do you prefer getting shot at or getting stabbed at?" sorth of thing.. adding coaches like Phil and Coach K would be too obvious dont you think? so its like if they were the only 3 remaining coaches available,who would you choose?

Offer the job to Coach K. He can relate to young players. That's what the Magic need right now someone who can bring along the young guys and make leaders out of the veterans. He sees the big picture and not just what is in front of him. He didn't want to go to the Lakers but nothing says he wouldn't take a chance on the Magic.