quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

quote:

It bothers me because I open up the page and BAM! it's right there and those threads look like they're staring at me and I'm like nooooooooooo maybe I'll just open it up and hope it's a joke, but then it isn't and then I'm like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but then some people agree, others will actually try out even more ridiculous ones and then I'm really like

icon_rolleyes.gif

My name is Trey and I really suck at reading post dates.

What does that have to do with anything? So you're saying you used to hate when people would make ridiculous trade threads and now you're the one advocating them? Oh, I get it now.

Where the trade thread I created, Trey?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

It bothers me because I open up the page and BAM! it's right there and those threads look like they're staring at me and I'm like nooooooooooo maybe I'll just open it up and hope it's a joke, but then it isn't and then I'm like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but then some people agree, others will actually try out even more ridiculous ones and then I'm really like

icon_rolleyes.gif

What does that have to do with anything? So you're saying you used to hate when people would make ridiculous trade threads and now you're the one advocating them? Oh, I get it now.

Thread, sig, either way a ridiculous trade idea. Here's the part where you say it's sarcasm, but we know better.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

icon_rolleyes.gif

Thread, sig, either way a ridiculous trade idea. Here's the part where you say it's sarcasm, but we know better.

Actually, right after I made it, I posted about it and mentioned how ridiculous it was, and it is more of a joke than anything else.

But what do you know? You're not a very funny comedian.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

You're not a very funny comedian.

I demand proof.

341-1.jpg

Question for the informed people of this board.... is it possible that we could buy out vince or even rashard's contract and get the cap space to sign dwade? if so obviously buying out vince would be easier cause hes only got one more year. Devos wants a championship? Something tells me he could buy out vince and if we could talk Dwade into it Devos would make the money back pretty quickly i imagine tickets would be sold every night.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDOLPHIN:

Question for the informed people of this board.... is it possible that we could buy out vince or even rashard's contract and get the cap space to sign dwade? if so obviously buying out vince would be easier cause hes only got one more year. Devos wants a championship? Something tells me he could buy out vince and if we could talk Dwade into it Devos would make the money back pretty quickly i imagine tickets would be sold every night.

We would have to buy both Vince and Shard out to sign a max free agent, so no that isn't gonna happen.

just thinking while the Finals are on (can't watch)...

Gortat, VC, and Anderson for Dirk and DeShawn Stevenson

Dallas gets a starter caliber center, a high volume scorer in a position that they desperately need, and a stretch 4 that can come off the bench and contribute.

We get an all-star PF and a solid bench player.

Our lineup:

Nelson/???

Redick/MP/Stevenson

Lewis/Barnes

Dirk/Bass

Howard/Dirk/Bass

Mavs lineup:

Kidd/JJ Barea

Carter/J. Terry

Butler/Marion

FA Pickup or Gortat/Najera

Gortat or Dampier/Haywood