Jareth Cutestory

The Official "trade for ____ ? Thread"

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Iggy & Kapono

for

VC & Tat

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=2dya5ba

Rack 'em! Orlando gets a young wing to pair with Dwight. Philly gets a starting center, clears major money and opens up the future for Turner. (Not sure how VC fits in Philly. Lol.)

Would probably have to throw in all our picks, AND get Brand's contract (meaning we'd have to get rid of more players).

Even then, I don't see it...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/ne...aw-paulhornets062110

Back to the Chris Paul dream for a minute. I truly believe we have a legit shot at the guy IF they are listening to offers. A package around Jameer and picks for Paul and a bad contract is solid. Jameer's trade value must be high right now, as he displayed he can really elevate his game in the playoffs.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

Iggy & Kapono

for

VC & Tat

Rack 'em! Orlando gets a young wing to pair with Dwight. Philly gets a starting center, clears major money and opens up the future for Turner. (Not sure how VC fits in Philly. Lol.)

Would probably have to throw in all our picks, AND get Brand's contract (meaning we'd have to get rid of more players).

Perhaps. I think the consensus around the league is that Iggy is good but that his contract is rather large. No way I'd do that trade if it required we somehow take back Brand.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

Iggy & Kapono

for

VC & Tat

Perhaps. I think the consensus around the league is that Iggy is good but that his contract is rather large. No way I'd do that trade if it required we somehow take back Brand.

I think Iggy is rather underrated... not only is he very young, he's also a terrific defender and a good play maker. I mean, sure he has holes in his game and it's easy to put up big numbers on bad teams, it's hard NOT to like the idea of getting rid of Wince AND getting a guy almost 10 years younger that averaged 17/6.5/5.8 last year. I don't know, I think with Iggy, you'll probably get around the same production offensively that you got from Wince (minus the 48 pt game, obviously), BUT not only would he not be a liability defensively, he'd be a strength there.

I think that could also call for the team getting more touches (especially Rashard) as Iggy isn't a guy that relies heavily on offense to do his job well.

Seriously, I would definitely welcome the idea of Iggy here, even if it meant taking on Brand's tough contract.

quote:

Iggy & Kapono

for

VC & Tat

Not happening, 76ers will not take on a Center that plays in the post. The reason they got rid of dalembert was to make room for Brand to operate, and now will a coaching change they are going to try and use Brand to his protential

The Magic should make a 3 team trade with the Nuggets and bulls.

The bulls trade Deng to the Nuggets in exchange for Rendo Blackman, Koby Carl, J.R. Smith, and Brian Butch.

Then the Magic trade the trade exeption to the bulls for J.R. Smith, Brian Butch and the 1st round pick they were willing to give to dump Dengs salary.

Then the Magic trade J.R. Smith and Brandon Bass to the Nuggets for Deng.

The Magic get Deng, Brian Butch, and bulls 1st round pick for Bradndon Bass and their trade exeption.

The Nuggets get Brandon Bass for Renldo Blackman, Koby Carl, and Brian Butch.

The Bulls get Renldo Blackman, Koby Carl, and 8,826,461 dollors in cap space for Deng and the 17th pick in the draft.

All three teams win

quote:
Originally posted by trademe12345:

The Magic should make a 3 team trade with the Nuggets and bulls.

The bulls trade Deng to the Nuggets in exchange for Rendo Blackman, Koby Carl, J.R. Smith, and Brian Butch.

Then the Magic trade the trade exeption to the bulls for J.R. Smith, Brian Butch and the 1st round pick they were willing to give to dump Dengs salary.

Then the Magic trade J.R. Smith and Brandon Bass to the Nuggets for Deng.

The Magic get Deng, Brian Butch, and bulls 1st round pick for Bradndon Bass and their trade exeption.

The Nuggets get Brandon Bass for Renldo Blackman, Koby Carl, and Brian Butch.

The Bulls get Renldo Blackman, Koby Carl, and 8,826,461 dollors in cap space for Deng and the 17th pick in the draft.

All three teams win

please stop posting

Hey, here is something that I was thinking about and I don't know if it would match up, or if teams would go for it, but I thought I would throw it out there and see what everyone thought.

A couple of weeks ago, people were talking about the Pacers looking to trade their #10 pick for a vet PG.

What if the Magic traded Nelson, Bass/Pietrus to the Pacers for Granger and #10 and the Pacers ship TJ Ford to NO. NO trades Paul and Okafor to the Magic for VC and Gortat, as well as give the Posey to the Pacers.

I don't know if those pieces would work with money or even in interest. I just know that those names have come up on this board several times, so I thought I would see if people thought that would work.

Magic get: Paul, Granger, Okafor, #10

Pacers get: Nelson, Bass/Pietrus, Posey

NO get: TJ Ford, VC, Gortat, #29