Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

If V.C. doesn't start jelling w/ starters J.J. to start(pg. 9, PSP)

I don't like how VC reacts to injuries. It's always like a sniper is hunting him and shooting him, just won't kill him.

The guy needs to pull his act together and man up.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

I don't like how VC reacts to injuries. It's always like a sniper is hunting him and shooting him, just won't kill him.

I agree. It is so annoying. Man up VC.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:

It really is. You see guys get worse injuries and they won't stay on the floor, clutching their ankle or shoulder like it's just been amputated by a bulldozer.. VC does and sometimes you might think it's a career ending injury, only for him to sit out a game and return what looks like in full health.

It's weak.

quote:

quote:

quote:

It really is. You see guys get worse injuries and they won't stay on the floor, clutching their ankle or shoulder like it's just been amputated by a bulldozer.. VC does and sometimes you might think it's a career ending injury, only for him to sit out a game and return what looks like in full health.

It's weak.

Yea, he is a big drama queen. If someone barely bruses by him, he is hurt. Good thing he is not a woman that had to give birth, he would last about 5 mintues.

Vince is underachieving and JJ is overachieving. Its only right for Redick to start.

As long as VC gets 30+ minutes and plays the fourth quarter, who cares?

Besides, maybe then he's stop getting banged up in first halves of games.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

I hope VC knows this is going on.

It'll motivate him.

and I'm kinda upset SVG is already doing this after one game where we played well. Yet despite the 4 game slide VC was one of the only players who wouuld show up. And your leading scorer cant be your 6th man

Yet despite the 4 game slide VC was one of the only players who wouuld show up.

that being said, VC as 6th man might not be so terrible if he gets 30+ minutes. Think about it.

He can just do what he's done hiw whole career, be the man, surrounded by role players. Not star players, but Morris Petersons and whoever else is on the bench when he comes in. And hten he can just do whatever he wants and score at will like he's used to.

but really if we want a championship we need a go to guy in our starting lineup...We should keep getting him used to the Magic system until VC is VC again. Otherwise we're just stalling.

really? didn't JJ showed up most?

Vince will probably come off the bench his first game back from the shoulder injury, after that he should be back in the lineup. ATL was ice cold and magic were on fire, don't expect that to happen too often.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

It's weak.

Yea, he is a big drama queen. If someone barely bruses by him, he is hurt. Good thing he is not a woman that had to give birth, he would last about 5 mintues.

I'ma say this, and I know some people are gonna be all over me for it and tell me I need to man up, but have you guys ever considered (and no you probably haven't) that VC may just not have a very high thresh hold for pain? Yes he does seem to end up on the court a lot and I will not automatically discount the notion he may just be putting on an act, but a low tolerance for pain is something that is very real and has nothing to do with how tough you are, it is all about body chemistry.

Keep in mind that with the exception of those last years with Toronto he has never missed more then 10 games in a season. It may be just when that initial hit gets him he just can't handle it.

Again not going to say he isn't faking it cause I am not inside his head. But he may just not be able to handle pain like most men do. Could be a lack of adrenaline in his system, which normally is what allows most people to handle pain.

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

very wear rams, very weak. i thought you would be better.

what i am wearing has nothing to do with this jack leave my taste in underwear out of this. smile_pulpfiction.gif