Sign in to follow this  
jec

Game Thread: Magic @ Wizards, 1/8/10

Wouldn't be surprised if Foye or Boykins have a career night, but we should still win it. I believe Butler is also playing like crap lately just like Carter.

Magic 106

Wizards 91

I don't even dare to think what the message board will look like tomorrow if we lose tonight.

I hope we win this one for the sake of the moderators (and of course to end the slump).

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Stupid thread, stupid poster, stupid team, stupid coach, and stupid Internet.

Way to make a gal feel special.

icon_frown.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

I am guarantying a win tonight. Dwight goes for 100-50-25-10-5. Vince goes for 82 just to +1 Kobe and Jameer gets 29 Assists just barely missing Skiles record.

Crack is Wack, leave it alone.

So true I did not think of that because I was going to use the Metro lol, and I just got a great deal for 3 tickets behind the Magic bench so I'm going with some friends. I will be driving now so it's going to suck dealing with traffic for sure lol. I had a feeling this can be a close game but if D12 and Vince don't ball from the start it's going to be 4 in a row for the magic.

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

quote:
Originally posted by dreman:

First trip to DC and it's sad that I really have to contemplate buying tickets to watch them most likely get burned by the Wizards. I'm still thinking about it.

I'm with you. Have been contemplating on whether or not to fight Friday evening rush hour traffic into DC to see this game. Buying the ticket has only been one click away but just can't seem to do it! It'll be a last minute decision for me.

no way is Magic gonna lose this one, unless some other Magic happens... ahem. i'm keeping it positive.

110-98

actually i was hoping for Raptors home court yesterday, would definitely helps Dwright and Vince a lot with the booing. but oh well, i'm sure they'll get it together. i mean they do read this forum. GO MAGIC ! (especially D12 V15) and M22 , J44 just keep doin what you guys do