Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

Wince is hurt again...

The problem is Carter has brought a loser mentality to the team. The man has never won anything, and basically he has been on losing or underachieving teams all his career. If you bring that attitude to a successful team, it's bound to rub off on everybody else.

quote:
Originally posted by Kush:

The problem is Carter has brought a loser mentality to the team. The man has never won anything, and basically he has been on losing or underachieving teams all his career. If you bring that attitude to a successful team, it's bound to rub off on everybody else.

Yeah man I'm with you. I mean heck look at Kevin Garnett. Dude accomplished just as little as Vince did while he was at Minnesota. Then he went to Boston and that loser mentality just rotted that team.

i must admit i like what barnes is doing but if the magic are going to depend on him to score they are in big trouble. i do not really think you can win it all with barnes and nelson at pg. i love the magic but i am starting to worry about this season.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:

Yeah man I'm with you. I mean heck look at Kevin Garnett. Dude accomplished just as little as Vince did while he was at Minnesota. Then he went to Boston and that loser mentality just rotted that team.

My god man....KG and VC in the same sentence? Until, VC gets out of a second round leave him out of any worthy discussions.....

VC=Dominique Wilkins except Nique was a better shooter and an overall better scorer.

Half man, half bricklayer

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

i must admit i like what barnes is doing but if the magic are going to depend on him to score they are in big trouble. i do not really think you can win it all with barnes and nelson at pg. i love the magic but i am starting to worry about this season.

I don't think they are relying on him to score, it's just he hustles more than anybody else in the starting five. He gets his points from doing the little things people play hard do. This team just doesn't have leadership on it.

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:

My god man....KG and VC in the same sentence? Until, VC gets out of a second round leave him out of any worthy discussions.....

VC=Dominique Wilkins except Nique was a better shooter and an overall better scorer.

Half man, half bricklayer

The 68 fella is a sucker.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Indiana is a big game?

anyways this thread really makes some ppl look like d bags...

every game is a big game for the magic. as you can see, they were embarassed by the bulls last night.

quote:

The problem is that you brought stupidity and loser mentality to the boards.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:

The problem is that you brought stupidity and loser mentality to the boards.

I agree with Kush to a certin extent, and for you to call it stupidity shows your iq more than anyone else's.

Vince needs to be more hungry, this whole team does. They just believe they will go to the playoffs and do their thing like last year. Its pretty much a whole new team from last year. And right now the 08-09 team would WOOP the 09-010 teams A S S