Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

Hey guys,

Steam has 2k12 available for 10$, but I don't want to have to buy a game controller for my computer. Does anyone know if the game can be played with keyboard and mouse effectively?

Hey guys,

Steam has 2k12 available for 10$, but I don't want to have to buy a game controller for my computer. Does anyone know if the game can be played with keyboard and mouse effectively?

I used to play NBA Live 08 with a keyboard. It took some getting used to, but it was doable.

That game didn't use a shot stick though. I imagine you'd be more limited in the variety of shots you'd be able to pull off.

I was traded to the Lakers on 2k12 and I was losing a LOT of games in the same fashion (close game for 3 quarters, then the cpu kills you in the 4th) so I changed to simulation sliders and even though it's harder to beat your defender, I've won 2 straight games (something very rare)

And one thing, I'm the 9th seed with the Lakers and I enjoy playing there, but the Miami Heat is 1st in the East and they are interested in me, should I ask for a trade there?

Hey guys,

Never tried but just FYI, if you have an XBOX 360, all controllers work for the PC, you just need a $20 wireless controller adapter ( http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Wireless-Gaming-Receiver-Windows/dp/B000HZFCT2 ). It rocks man.

I found the writing as a whole to be a drastic step back. The interactions between the characters seem forced, the story seems compartmentalized and the dialogue is not nearly as engaging. ME2 had an amazing flow to its narrative, something not often seen in video games. ME1's basic story was very good stuff, although it wasn't told quite as deftly as it was in its successor.

God, ME3 is a massive disappointment in so many areas. Not a bad game by any stretch; in fact I'd say it's a damn good game. It simply does not live up to its namesake. BioShock 2 syndrome, if you will.

Some long time members shouldn't be allowed to change their names. I'm used to calling you JEC and Oddish just sounds......odd.

Some long time members shouldn't be allowed to change their names. I'm used to calling you JEC and Oddish just sounds......odd.

Plus Oddish sucks. Wartortle all the way man.

I had a good chuckle when I saw that Turkoglu and Richardson have an 87 rating for 3 pt shooting on 2k12 and Richardson has 90 for dunking

Then I got sad