Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

Max Payne3 is a good game. But it's only 14 chapters long. I'm at chapter 9 on the first day of playing. But the game does have online deathmatch and team deathmatch. Other multiplayer games as well. But the story mode is too short.

Anyone who isn't currently discussing Diablo III needs to get their act together or gtfo.

And this is coming from a guy who doesn't even own a copy (yet).

Anyone who isn't currently discussing Diablo III needs to get their act together or gtfo.

And this is coming from a guy who doesn't even own a copy (yet).

Outside of a couple really, really obvious plot twists, one of which makes less than zero sense in the context of the previous games, and some obvious sequel/expansion baiting, the game is fun, appropriately bleak and epic, and the boss battles other than Act 1's are great.

I don't know what Diablo is, but holy **** is Skyrim amazing. Almost as good as potent drugs.

Max Payne3 is a good game. But it's only 14 chapters long. I'm at chapter 9 on the first day of playing. But the game does have online deathmatch and team deathmatch. Other multiplayer games as well. But the story mode is too short.

I like the multiplayer but once again theres no crew match even though you can have crews, stupid. Does microsoft have a policy against clan match on xbox or something? Halo removed it, saints row removed it. Sucks because it would make the MP multiplayer 1000x better

I don't know what Diablo is, but holy **** is Skyrim amazing. Almost as good as potent drugs.

Skyrim = Three months ago.

Diablo = Now

Get with the times, grandma.

My 360 fell out of my entertainment center when I was playing last week. Now my disc is scratched to hell and unplayable....