Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

quote:
Originally posted by and1mixtape:

oh yeah anybody checked out bayonetta? If you're a fan of the devil may cry series you have to pick it up.It's awesome!!!

The game is absolutely sick just played it at a friends for a bit.

So I juust finished up Batman: Arkham Asylum. Incredible game but I'd like to see a few little twinges in the next game (which if you guys havent heard yes they are doing a second, theirs some trailers up all over the net). First. Fix that camera. Free flow combat is awesome but the camera struggles to keep up almost as badly as Kingdom Hearts. Second. Lets see some better Boss battles. The only one I ever felt truly challenged by was Poison Ivy and even then thats a stretch. The final boss fight especially did not live up to how epic the game was. Third. More villains!!! Come on wheres Two Face!? Mr. Freeze? Clayface? An actual right with the Riddler? Penguin? Lets do it! Finally. More emphesis on stealth. Make some in game missions a recuirement to not be seen. All in all though this game still rocked and if it wasn't for Uncharted 2 it would be game of the year.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

So I juust finished up Batman: Arkham Asylum. Incredible game but I'd like to see a few little twinges in the next game (which if you guys havent heard yes they are doing a second, theirs some trailers up all over the net). First. Fix that camera. Free flow combat is awesome but the camera struggles to keep up almost as badly as Kingdom Hearts. Second. Lets see some better Boss battles. The only one I ever felt truly challenged by was Poison Ivy and even then thats a stretch. The final boss fight especially did not live up to how epic the game was. Third. More villains!!! Come on wheres Two Face!? Mr. Freeze? Clayface? An actual right with the Riddler? Penguin? Lets do it! Finally. More emphesis on stealth. Make some in game missions a recuirement to not be seen. All in all though this game still rocked and if it wasn't for Uncharted 2 it would be game of the year.

sequel? yes please! and I agree with your points. Another thing I would like to see is more variety in the combos. it got really repetitive after a while

edit: just saw the trailer. it's amazing. for anyone who hasn't seen it, here ya go.

I'm playing Batman Arkham Asylum, Assassins Creed 2,Xmen Origins Wolverine,Wheelman and NBA2k10

I still have to get Modern Warfare 2. I know I'm late but I'll get it this week.

My grandma got me Modern Warfare 2 and NBA 2k10, since I already have 2k10, I'm going to exchange it for Arkham Asylum. Grandma rules.

PS3 Tag: TreySarver

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

My grandma got me Modern Warfare 2 and NBA 2k10, since I already have 2k10, I'm going to exchange it for Arkham Asylum. Grandma rules.

PS3 Tag: TreySarver

They sure do.

Hey let me tell you this, your making a good move getting Arkham Asylum. That game is really really good. Out of 10 I would give it a 10. It's just that good.

Oh yeah for some of you that didn't beat Batman Arkham Asylum, I'm not gonna give the game away but it will be a part in the game that will kind of confuse you a bit, so DON'T THINK THAT IT'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR XBOX. A lot of peeps I know thought that it was something wrong with the game and thought that there disc was scratching but it's not. It's all part of the game. And I will leave you with just that. But it's really really fun game. Now I'm playing Xmen Origins Wolverine and Assassins Creed 2 now.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

Oh yeah for some of you that didn't beat Batman Arkham Asylum, I'm not gonna give the game away but it will be a part in the game that will kind of confuse you a bit, so DON'T THINK THAT IT'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR XBOX. A lot of peeps I know thought that it was something wrong with the game and thought that there disc was scratching but it's not. It's all part of the game. And I will leave you with just that. But it's really really fun game. Now I'm playing Xmen Origins Wolverine and Assassins Creed 2 now.

So you start by saying you're not going to spoil the surprise of that part, then you proceed to spoil the surprise. Well done.

Ever since I bought Call of Duty I stopped playing the only other game I had (FIFA10) I don't know how some of you can keep up with 3, 4 or 5 games at the same time.

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

Ever since I bought Call of Duty I stopped playing the only other game I had (FIFA10) I don't know how some of you can keep up with 3, 4 or 5 games at the same time.

Man I can't play one game at a time. I get to bored and never finish it. Going back and forth keeps things fresh and allows me to play them even more then i normally would.

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

So you start by saying you're not going to spoil the surprise of that part, then you proceed to spoil the surprise. Well done.

Well I didn't spoil it. I just know a lot of peeps that turned their xbox off thinking it was something wrong and didn't save their game so they had to start all over. I didn't spoil nothing really just saying be ready. They don't know what part I'm talking about.