Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLAYING!!!?" Thread

Well, I just spent all of the last two days playing ME3.

That was an experience.

What the ***** was that?

lol, I clicked on the spoiler ready for an extremely angry and lengthy rant and somehow this is even funnier.

Well, I just spent all of the last two days playing ME3.

That was an experience.

What the ***** was that?

I actually played a decent amount Tuesday, so your spoiler has me intrigued.

And I'll be buying it myself 14 months from now when all the DLC has been released.

I never bother with the downloadable stuff. I could be missing out, but it's pretty lame that extra content is released alongside the actual game. Just put them together.

Where are you in the game now?

I'm pretty sure I stopped after saving the Krogan female. I haven't done the missions for Wrex and the other guy yet. I also did most of the side stuff in between.

I'm not sure how far along I am at this point.

I never bother with the downloadable stuff. I could be missing out, but it's pretty lame that extra content is released alongside the actual game. Just put them together.

It's stupid that there was stuff released alongside this Mass Effect, but the stuff for Mass Effect 2 was pretty good. By the time I buy the actual game, it will probably be 20 bucks, so I'm not paying out the ass for it when adding the DLC.

A lot of DLC isn't worth it, but some of it is golden, like the stuff for Fallout.

I agree, though, it's a total ripoff all things considered.

I don't know, i'm playing it and it just doesn't seem as fun as the first two (not very far however). It doesn't feel like a SciFi rpg that much anymore more like a war game in space. And the dialogue so far has been pretty laughable, you can tell the new female writer did a number on it

"Ash....Ash..." lmao

I don't know, i'm playing it and it just doesn't seem as fun as the first two (not very far however). It doesn't feel like a SciFi rpg that much anymore more like a war game in space. And the dialogue so far has been pretty laughable, you can tell the new female writer did a number on it

"Ash....Ash..." lmao

"The new female writer"?

You mean Jennifer Hepler, the Bioware writer who the internet decided to hate on in the most misogynistic terms possible and blame for all problems with Bioware, real and imagined?

The one who's worked for Bioware since Dragon Age: Origins?

The one who didn't even *****ing work on any of the Mass Effect games?

That "new female writer"?

• Upvote 1

"The new female writer"?

You mean Jennifer Hepler, the Bioware writer who the internet decided to hate on in the most misogynistic terms possible and blame for all problems with Bioware, real and imagined?

The one who's worked for Bioware since Dragon Age: Origins?

The one who didn't even *****ing work on any of the Mass Effect games?

That "new female writer"?

Yeah, that one. Also, I hate dragon age origins