Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

My response on season ticket renewal - garbage response

Some friendly advice...

I would include mention of specifics that turn you off, things that might actually be spread around the "office".

Watching Darko ride the pine for 50 games. He'd still be on the bench if Battie hadn't been injured. Watching JJ's talent waist on the bench when it's obvious to anybody with a brain this team needs outside shooting and scoring.

Watching Napolean throw childish and embarassing fits on the sideline that include but are not exclusive to broken chalk boards.

And, I would say that you would be happy to renew after Napolean is fired. You can always renege. icon_smile.gif

knappy, just go up to RDV sportsplex in maitland on a weekday. everyone goes into the offices around 9-am or so. theres nices comfy chairs right outside the magic box office by where all the history of the magic is located. just sit there with your fire brian hill t-shirt and as people walk by they'll understand how you and 90% of magic fans feel. maybe it will give them something to discuss over lunch lol "see that shirt out there this morning, they hate him."

just a thought in my boredom

quote:
Originally posted by CaseyMullen928:

knappy, just go up to RDV sportsplex in maitland on a weekday. everyone goes into the offices around 9-am or so. theres nices comfy chairs right outside the magic box office by where all the history of the magic is located. just sit there with your fire brian hill t-shirt and as people walk by they'll understand how you and 90% of magic fans feel. maybe it will give them something to discuss over lunch lol "see that shirt out there this morning, they hate him."

just a thought in my boredom

I should pay for a membership and threaten not to leave until Hill is fired.

This is a very interesting post. Hopefully you've given them an insight on how the majority of us feel. The employee is right in the essence that we have a very young and talented squad, but money is money! Fans of Orlando want to see this team thrive with a good coach. We've all waited long enough, and finally want to witness a winning squad. Brian just doesn't get it yet. The question is, when will he?!

Tickets to a Magic game are expensive. There are many people that share tickets because of the enormous cost.

Bob Vander Weide can listen now while there are still people in the seats (not so in the Milwaukee game) or later when people, like us, stop going to games.