Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Live Stream of Today's Press Conference @ 11:00AM ET

Log onto OrlandoMagic.com at 11:00AM ET to watch Otis Smith's press conference. Video from the event will also be available at the conclusion of the press conference.

Log onto OrlandoMagic.com at 11:00AM ET to watch Otis Smith's press conference. Video from the event will also be available at the conclusion of the press conference.

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

just wondering, will Brian Hill be in the press conf. too?

Better yet......how about his replacement??? (LOL)

Would be nice if we get to hear about the replacement, or at least candidates that Otis is planning to talk to if he hasn't already.

Also have to compliment the organization and our site admins to work very well together and put conferences online most of the time - not everyone does it.

I should be able to watch this tonight. Its getting late, but hopefully I can catch it.

I expect nothing more than an official announcement, a bit of recognition and what we can expect of Brian within the organization.

I think it would be nice for the fans in particular to show a little character and wish him well. As he's expected to continue working within the organization.

Nice to see us move forward though, or more so make an attempt.

quote:
Originally posted by nbr3345:

I should be able to watch this tonight. Its getting late, but hopefully I can catch it.

I expect nothing more than an official announcement, a bit of recognition and what we can expect of Brian within the organization.

I think it would be nice for the fans in particular to show a little character and wish him well. As he's expected to continue working within the organization.

Nice to see us move forward though, or more so make an attempt.

Should start in 10 minutes if my clocks are right, you can stay up that long if you are here already icon_wink.gif.

Edit: Broadcast started already, waiting for Otis.

Lovin' my internet service, lol. Taking about as long as it did to announce it in the first place.