Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

Greg Oden out for season!

Just heard on the ORL/GSW broadcast that Oden is out for season with a fractured patella in his, yes, knee.

The guy can't catch a break, can he?

Just heard on the ORL/GSW broadcast that Oden is out for season with a fractured patella in his, yes, knee.

The guy can't catch a break, can he?

his looks remind me of David Robinson and hes a good guy too.. fck..he cud be one of the best centers in the NBA if he didnt get injured.

I feel really bad for Greg and the Trailblazers - he's obviously put through a lot of hard work coming back from injuries, and only to have this setback. Best of luck to him - it's always tough to see a player out repeatedly because of injuries.

This just really sucks. I was hoping his injury woes were behind him but then this happens... and he was having quite a good season icon_frown.gif

dam there wasnt much in that shows how little it can take to do such a bad injury especally in the knee. i wish him a speedy recovery.

Wow. Bill Simmons had a article after Oden was drafted where he mentioned that he did walk evenly due to one leg being longer than the other, I wonder if the poor guy is just not built correctly to be playing sports. I mean if a car is out of alignment eventually things start going wrong, it stands to reason that a human would work in a similar way.

He was playing good ball this season in I some what limited minutes.

I also feel bad for the guy and I have a feeling his entire NBA career will be like full of injuries.