Sign in to follow this  
Faux Hawk

Tampering...a discussion a friend and I was having

This thread helps me confirm why I don't listen to that c(rap) - makes you have to think too much, so much to figure out. What happened to the good ole days, with simple lyrics to follow and understand...like American Pie?

quote:
Originally posted by quaddoc54:

This thread helps me confirm why I don't listen to that c(rap) - makes you have to think too much, so much to figure out. What happened to the good ole days, with simple lyrics to follow and understand...like American Pie?

American Pie is deep

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

I never thought I would see the day that rap was considered to be overly thought provoking.

ahhh....if only you knew

please see artist such as lupe fiasco, talib kweli (even tho he's fallen off), and jay electronica...

quote:
Originally posted by StrongMind3:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

I never thought I would see the day that rap was considered to be overly thought provoking.

ahhh....if only you knew

please see artist such as lupe fiasco, talib kweli (even tho he's fallen off), and jay electronica...

We are talking stereo types here, not individual effort.

A brief synopsis of your two most recent threads preceding this one, found here and here:

No one seemed to like your ideas as they were largely impossible or unfavorable for one of the teams involved.

After your massive failure to understand the context of the very lyrics you brought up in this thread, I suggest you simply stop trying. Thanks.