Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

SVG is the EC Coach of the Month (there must have been a mistake, RECOUNT!)

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

if we play better and keep winning he cud be Coach of the Year

I dunno, I heard he might get fired for that 15 FT jumper Vince missed in the NY game on Sunday.

Or for the 15 FTs he missed at the line.

quote:

quote:

I dunno, I heard he might get fired for that 15 FT jumper Vince missed in the NY game on Sunday.

WPs on a funny binge. That's twice in the same page of the same thread. Watch out Cutestory

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

He's not skinny enough to win this award. It sends a bad message to this countries youth.

It's OK, he's tobacoo free, & drives a Prius.

Does he really drive a Prius? Ive always pictured SVG driving this,

oscar-meyer-wienermobile.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

quote:

quote:

dude, okay man, we get it. The joke is getting old.

No surprise that he won, considering all the lineups. and a relatively tough schedule.

Don't blame me. I'm just reporting what the internet is saying.

so nice Stan gets it done. Superb!

A great performance over the last 4 games and I also think it says a lot about Stan having to play through the schedule that we had and still be on top. Nice going coach.

The record by itself is pretty good without a doubt.

I haven't been able to watch all the games but so far I recall we've only played a few good teams, and considering we have the best team in the entire league, we've already dropped 2 at home and all of the sudden 12-4 isn't as impressive as it looks.

The Cavs routed us, Stan's only strategy was for his team to keep shooting 3 pointers, which weren't going in.

Miami which granted, is a better team this year, came back in our house from being 10 down late while Wade was having a poor shooting game, and from what I saw Stan simply got outcoached by the young Miami coach.

Boston we beat and Atlanta we came back which is a miracle, as this team isn't known for coming back from deficits to win games like that, especially against the better teams. That says a lot of our talent. I stll had to turn it off after witnessing too many long jumpshot attempts as usual and losing by double digits.Positively shocked to find out we won.

Stan might have done a good job of drawing a play or two or simply cutting the negative tantrums, to his credit and let the players play.

Have we played any other really good teams that pose any challege?

quote:
Originally posted by ElMayi:

Atlanta we came back which is a miracle, as this team isn't known for coming back from deficits to win games like that, especially against the better teams.

I defy you to name a single team that was more notorious for coming back from big deficits to win games like that. How many times did it happen in the playoffs, like once against the 76ers, once against the Celtics, and twice (barring Lebron's miracle shot) in the Cavs series. It was a nightly affair nearly the final third of the end of the last regular season as well. No way you watched more than 20 games...

quote:
Originally posted by ElMayi:

The record by itself is pretty good without a doubt.

I haven't been able to watch all the games but so far I recall we've only played a few good teams, and considering we have the best team in the entire league, we've already dropped 2 at home and all of the sudden 12-4 isn't as impressive as it looks.

The Cavs routed us, Stan's only strategy was for his team to keep shooting 3 pointers, which weren't going in.

Miami which granted, is a better team this year, came back in our house from being 10 down late while Wade was having a poor shooting game, and from what I saw Stan simply got outcoached by the young Miami coach.

Boston we beat and Atlanta we came back which is a miracle, as this team isn't known for coming back from deficits to win games like that, especially against the better teams. That says a lot of our talent. I stll had to turn it off after witnessing too many long jumpshot attempts as usual and losing by double digits.Positively shocked to find out we won.

Stan might have done a good job of drawing a play or two or simply cutting the negative tantrums, to his credit and let the players play.

Have we played any other really good teams that pose any challege?

down.jpg